View Poll Results: Do you want 4v4s back?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Bring 4v4s back / I don't mind if they return.

25 75.76%
  • No! Keep them out of FC!

8 24.24%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4v4 Battles

Re: 4v4 Battles

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Actually, 4v4 in the front lines, 6v6 in the middle and 8v8s around the Capital DOES sound interesting O.o Although with the way we have the lore, its like we're sending all our forces to secure the frontline right from the get-go. So.

This idea seems really cool.

As well as i think its a lot better to bring back 4v4's because as much as you say you want a huge map and alot of people that can fight so it makes it more intense, then go play battlefield on the pc. Because 1 out of 2 playlist on reach are made for 4 people on a team. Because thats just what the fan base likes. As well as where not saying to take out 8v8's where just saying add a mixture of things like 4v4 because so far we haven't played 1 6v6 map. It would just be nice to get more of a variety.

Creator of Vanquish
    #BlameFuzzy

[12:58:35 AM] Silky Tits: Fuzz
    [12:58:46 AM] Silky Tits: Have you ever eaten shit?
    [12:59:02 AM] Greg: Well I have listened to your words for so long

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    ^
    Agreed. More descriptive than mine
    Agreed, also.

Blog Posts

That's another thing I hate about our website. Yeah I'll give ya that, this poll does speak for itself, but lets be honest. Unfortnuatly, there is a large population that don't get on the website enough to vote yes no or maybe for this. So, yeah. There's a large number here in favor, but its impossible to get everyone's opinion, which makes polls weird.

I mean, you never know. The against 4v4 side could end up with more votes if EVERYONE voted.

I'm right back at it again...

That's another thing I hate about our website. Yeah I'll give ya that, this poll does speak for itself, but lets be honest. Unfortnuatly, there is a large population that don't get on the website enough to vote yes no or maybe for this. So, yeah. There's a large number here in favor, but its impossible to get everyone's opinion, which makes polls weird.

I mean, you never know. The against 4v4 side could end up with more votes if EVERYONE voted.

Well same goes for it. I could tell you ALL of Aeneas and Resistance are in favor of 4v4s.

^True. In most cases i could agree with the community vote could definitively change but 78% is a big majority already. So i dont think its going to change.

Creator of Vanquish
    #BlameFuzzy

[12:58:35 AM] Silky Tits: Fuzz
    [12:58:46 AM] Silky Tits: Have you ever eaten shit?
    [12:59:02 AM] Greg: Well I have listened to your words for so long

This is similar to my argument that the regular PFC was not for firestorm.

But that was refuted by people saying "if they aren't active on the website, they may as well not be FC members."

My point isn't to bring up the past. My point is that you aren't going to win with that argument. We have almost 30 votes, a little under 1/4th of the community. And this issue isn't as controversial, it's simply suggesting we add in variety, an idea favored by most.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Quote Originally Posted by Rokkman X View Post
    Maybe 4v4s can be integrated into smaller "missions" or "covert ops". On the war map there are the powerups and such right? Well maybe for a few less credits than to just send counter you can send in a small number of troops to uproot the advantage. The advantage they have will also dictate the gametype played.
    Ooh. I like this idea.

and bringing back 4v4's. eh. We may be able to do that this war, but no promises. But most likely will bring them back in the future pending this poll.

(looks like majority wants em back)

Next war we will be gathering all the information that was good. great feedback guys. keep it up

I honestly do not see any problems with adding 4v4 maps to this war. First of all, this war has not really developed, it is still in its early stages, a perfect time to do it. Second, countdown and battle creek should not be 6v6 maps, they should be 4v4 maps, nothing would have to be changed on the war map, just the 6v6 after the map as it is listed (that would be two 4v4 maps already added), third, just take some of the 6v6 maps and/or 8v8 maps and replace them with 4v4 maps (FC Zealot and FC Sanctuary were part of FC in previous wars). I honestly do not see this being a huge or labor intensive change. It is an easy change, that from the looks of this poll is what the community wants.

Battle plans have already been made for this coming sunday, and thats fine. If 4v4s are added promptly, they would be available for choosing for any other battle night after this upcoming one.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Thread Information