Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Server?!?!

Re: Server?!?!

Perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaboltz View Post
    I found the village, I was going to ask you about a few things. Like making this the official F.C server (no offence Acid, we still love you), oping me so I can moderate the server; I also have forum powers, which I can dueal moderate. I have had nothing but time this weekend; besides work.
    I can talk with my co-admin about possibly moving this to the Official FC Server. I won't make any promises, but I'll see what I can do. As for the OP, I treat things like OP/admin very seriously. One of my biggest things is always security. In order for you get OP/Admin from me, you REALLY need to earn not only my trust but my co-admin's trust as well. Seriously, it's not you, it's me. Once I get the proper mods running however, perhaps we can lesser version of an OP, but again no promises.

Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    I have a question about your server Metty. How many people can it hold? There's been something I've been wanting to do for awhile and I think it would be very fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaboltz View Post
    The server he has can hold 20.
    Yup, I can support up to 20 players, however it's more limited to the amount of RAM the server is using. My server only has 256MB of RAM, so we can't do crazy things, but we can do vanilla server stuff just fine.

As for the server and working on it. Once I get this final done (Wednesday) I'm going to start working on it a lot. Along with some website upgrades here.
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

Alright, I am trying to do a few things with another server atm. I am also cleaning the M.C thread; as the server is changing. I am trying to get the server to change, no offence Acid; we just need an active server.
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\
    Recruitment: Message to apply.
    Faction: BLUE
    Dishcord: https://discord.gg/33sZQb4

Thread Information