Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood

I havnt been on the forums lately, and I would like to point out why.. Since this game came out, I have spent every waking hour not at work or with my gf, playing the piss out of this game. I almost have everything 100% ( Fuck the borgia flags.. Doom you need a life ;P jks ) All im trying to say is, every one of you sons of bitches had better go attain a copy of this game and play it. I hold a world record right now for a training mission. This game is fucking amazing! The multi player is amazing! Everything about it!! Go get it. I wish I traded in Black OPs for it to. lol

Re: Assassin's Creed : BrotherHood

I would also like to add that the subject 16 glyphs, except for a few, are easier to find but are harder to complete. (Completed them all just FYI)

LocoCrazy

Wrong section. I would move it but seeing how the admins refuse to give mod powers to trusted members I cant. Gotta wait for a officer with the powers of the M.O.D

AMAZING GAME.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Quote Originally Posted by LocoCrazy View Post
    Wrong section. I would move it but seeing how the admins refuse to give mod powers to trusted members I cant. Gotta wait for a officer with the powers of the M.O.D
    I moved it.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

I rented it for a few days and played nothing but the Multiplayer. I was worried that it was going to be tacked on and glitchy/laggy as hell, but it wasn't. The MP fits the game extremely well and it's very addicting! I managed to get to level 40 with 15 hours of gameplay before I had to return it.

My main gripe with the game is the Hidden Gun ability. It should give you less points than what you receive. It's such a pussy way of killing someone too, I mean come on, be a man and stab me, not shoot me from a few feet away. I absolutely hate when people use it in a team game (Manhunt I think its called) because you get way less points (100) when you could've gotten 400-800 for stabbing/poisoning a guy.

MP is definitely well done and I can't wait to get the game to play it again!
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

LocoCrazy

Quote Originally Posted by zZ Dr K Zz View Post
    My main gripe with the game is the Hidden Gun ability. It should give you less points than what you receive. It's such a pussy way of killing someone too, I mean come on, be a man and stab me, not shoot me from a few feet away.
    Now you know how I feel about snipers.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoCrazy View Post
    Now you know how I feel about snipers.
    Yeah, but at least in this game a person can't get a hard on over getting an Overkill by killing people across the map that aren't shooting at you.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

LocoCrazy

its still the same concept.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Sry for wrong place. and Doom I got it all to, that shits fucked up. The last sound puzzle was FUCKED up. Jesus. I also sat there for a fucking hour trying to solve the Last piece of chess puzzle.. That was retarded. The puzzles in these games are well done and very complicated. I enjoyed solving them very much. Just wish all the solving gained you more insight... -_-'

Also, Doom.. I have the Christina missions down to 4/? and Im 70% Full Sync, when do I unlock the next Christina mission.. I sat there for hours going over all story missions and side missions to get it up to..

Thread Information