17 43.59%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ezio or Altair?

Halo 2 Veteran
    GFX Artist
    Retired Leader
    Blackheart CO

Re: Ezio or Altair?

And then proceeded to completely change his entire mindset to further the cause of the creed, hold together a coup under his own roof, and make sense of an order his brothers thought may have been broken with the death of Al Mualim. Instead of letting the brotherhood go to shambles, he literally 'writes the book' so to speek on the Creed, and how to live by it. So yes, I stand by my statement.

Edit:

Thanks, gentlemen. :P

NIHIL VERUM OMNIA LICITA

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Re: Ezio or Altair?

Eric is 100% correct. It was heart wrenching in AC: Rev when you see what is to come of the greatest assassin the creed has ever had. But Ezio had the same effect one me. I became attuned to him and played as if I lived his life. You watched him live through his emotional turmoil and agony as he progressed through his loss into a real assassin. He took what Altire forged in the creed, and rekinded the fire to be ever greater.

I wont choose between the two of them, Ill choose to view them as the same person. The game views their blood line as reancarnation down the lines, with the animus living through the DNA memories. They were both great men, and I expect nothing less from Connor.

Thread Information