Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Shut Up DarkWhip Mr Funktastiiic's Avatar
    Blog Posts

Your Drunk Stories

Okay just had a good idea, everyone post your best drunk stories anything thats happened to you or a friend, from the funny to the dirty show us your best and worse

I will start it off

Funny one to start off, I was with my friends out in central London and it was about 2am so we was fucked and a person was dressed up as a knight so my friend george has a bucket list of stuff he has to make out with (knights, werewolfs, wonderwomen, ect) so hes put the moves on the knight and was getting off with the knight intill me friend went up to him and pointed out that the knight was a guy...

Gross one to end, My first time getting drunk with my mates about 3 years ago we was all drinking and what not and we thought "Hey lets do sambuca shots!!" but what we didnt know was we had no shot glasses, so we used normal glasses fill them up half way and filled them with sambuca and downed them... we went through about 1 and half bottles between 2 of us so we was pretty much dead but my friend wasnt drinking them he was throwing them away so IM fucked and i end up being the first one to pass out... I dont remember anything else apart from seeing the pics the next day of my face being drawn on, sick down my shirt, rolling around in front of police on the floor, having sausages put in my ears (no where else fwi) and just general fucked up things

Right whos next

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Re: Your Drunk Stories

not really great, but its the only one i fully remember:

went to my sister to play in a poker tournament. I was so crossfaded (high and drunk for people who dont know) that i went "all in" everytime because i didnt want to play anymore and wanted to play XBL. Sadly, well not really sadly, but i won the entire tournament while trying to throw it... won $40 that night... guess i wasnt drunk/high/crossfaded enough :/

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Me being 15 now I have never drank on perpose but when I was about twelve we had a huge party at my house in my basement . The day after I went down stairs ( that's where my Xbox was at the time ) and I noticed a funny looking bottle on the table ( that was have full ) and I opened it , smelled it and then proceeds to drink the whole bottle ( what was left of it at least ) . It burned the shit out of my throat , I fall , and then I pass out . Later find out that was the strongest fucking Mexican tequila in my state xD
    "Veni, Vidi, Vici"
    RedWatch Special Forces Veteran
    Dreadrouge Vet
    Fox Legion Vet
    Z'z Pumbie

Distinguished Service Medal

Captains Merit

I drank a bottle of straight vodka then smoked a roach of medical nor lights dipped in angel dust, I remembered about 2 hours of it We were running from invisible cops, about 6 or 8 of us running down a plaza while all these white rich people looked at us like we're psycho. My memory ended with me yelling at this old man for sitting on "my" bench.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post
    I drank a bottle of straight vodka then smoked a roach of medical nor lights dipped in angel dust, I remembered about 2 hours of it We were running from invisible cops, about 6 or 8 of us running down a plaza while all these white rich people looked at us like we're psycho. My memory ended with me yelling at this old man for sitting on "my" bench.
    now that is a story that shall be finnished.... ill get the vodka

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

This thread will be dominated at a later date when I feel like filling it out.

et ducit mundum per luce

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OcR Yehsus View Post
    This thread will be dominated at a later date when I feel like filling it out.
    Lets just say, Yehsus' drunk stories normally involve him crying and talking on the phone to LocoCrazy while they are both naked.

I created Hill 30

Not really a story but my beer pong record is 12-0. later that night we bbq carne asada at 3 in the morning. and 9-0 one night (ran out of beer after 2am)
    Last edited by AftershocK; 04-30-2012 at 11:18 PM.

well I was on a carnival cruise down in ensenada. got hammered. anyways came back aboard the ship and they were carving an ice sculpture. people where yelling what it could be a swan, a cruiseship, andthen i yell out it's a Mexican!!! and everyone was quiet so i yelled it out again It's a Mexican!!! then some guy yells at me and says shut the f up. then i quickly receded back to my cabin.

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

I have a lot of stories to share, I'll just post 1 per post to keep this thread interesting.

New Years Day 2011, 1:00 Am PST (Yes I remember the time)
    I'm drunk off my ass in the front yard of my house during a new years party. I'm chatting it up with my friend about life and other drunk nonsense. Well as I was stumbling around the yard I figured it would be a good idea to support myself on something, after taking a quick look around the yard I decided the most stable thing around me would be my Brick Mailbox. So needless to say I stumbled my way over to it and leaned on the Brick Mailbox. Suddenly the Brick Mailbox crumbled to the ground in a pile of dust and brick. I looked up at my friend with my jaw dropped as well as his, neither of us willing to believe that I had just destroyed a Brick Mailbox by doing nothing other than leaning on it. The first thought in my head was "my parents will never believe me".

Thread Information