Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shut Up DarkWhip Mr Funktastiiic's Avatar
    Blog Posts

Re: Your Drunk Stories

New years eve i was in 3 different countries and woke up in a strange house full of sheep shaggers

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Funktastiiic View Post
    New years eve i was in 3 different countries and woke up in a strange house full of sheep shaggers
    We need a drunk story... not a everyday thing lol jk

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Blog Posts

Don't really have many good drunk stories. Mostly I just enjoy it and don't look back

but, last weekend we got 5 ambulances, so that was cool

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    not really great, but its the only one i fully remember:

went to my sister to play in a poker tournament. I was so crossfaded (high and drunk for people who dont know) that i went "all in" everytime because i didnt want to play anymore and wanted to play XBL. Sadly, well not really sadly, but i won the entire tournament while trying to throw it... won $40 that night... guess i wasnt drunk/high/crossfaded enough :/
    Crossfaded I like that. Where I'm from we call it twisted.

I went up to Boston last summer to visit my friend. We start drinking a a bunch of nice beer.. Harpoon, Dogfish, and Bluemoon(I'm guessing) and after awhile we decide to start drinking a box of wine. I don't think it was full when we started but we finished it. My buddy knows of this big party going on down the street. End up going and this house is fucking sick. They built a bar on the inside out of plywood, the TV in the living room has a live feed of the band playing downstairs(In this cramped ass old ass basement). So my friend and I keep downing beers and I begin talking with this girl(pretty hot from what I remember) So one thing leads to another and we start making out and of course I spill beer on her(idiot.) she leaves. Then I went outside and almost got into a fight with some short motherfucker. So we leave after that debacle and we start walking back to the apartment. On the way we see these ugly ass Irish girls and of course I begin to flirt with them and get this... In an Austin Powers accent. So we get back to the apartment and I literally get in the door and flop on the couch. My friend said before I hit the couch I was passed out. He tried to wake me because he was worried lol.
    Last edited by d3ad1te; 05-01-2012 at 01:05 AM.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

I would hang out in the ghetto areas of my city allot so I dont really have much comedy behind my stories more like violent and wierd, but I'm sure there's a few I can remember eventually...

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Quote Originally Posted by OcR Yehsus View Post
    This thread will be dominated at a later date when I feel like filling it out.
    Game on.

Blog Posts

We had a party at my buddies house after Homecoming. I bought my one friend (first time he ever partied with us). It's like 1:00 am (started at 11:30 pm) and everyone was either buzzed or gettin there. So the kid I brought with me was saving the tabs to count how many he had. He walked outside with two of my other friends and showed them the tabs and started boosting about how much he drank. My one friend just smacked his hand and the tabs went everywhere.

Someone brought a bong over that night as well. The first thing my friend said was, "Yeah guys! Lets smoke some autism!" Everyone face palmed....

Lastly I had Altoids (I fucking love Altoids), I crushed one up and made it into a line on the table. I told him it was cocaine :p At first he didn't believe me. "Why does it smell like mints?" He asked. "So if the cops find it they'll think it's just mints." I reassured him. Then my other friend fake snorted it to show him it was really cocaine. My then convinced proceeded to snort the crushed up Altoids. He screamed and swore and started bitching screaming this is mints you assholes. "Nick do you really think we do cocaine...."

The same kid also snuck away and drove home drunk. Needless to say he hasn't come over again and this party was last fall.

I have quite a few more aswell.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Fucking Loco and his vortex. Most fucking awesome night with that man drunk.
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

New years eve. a bunch of my friend got together to party at a friends trailer we had beer hard liquor music and drinking games. most of use were under age at the time I happened to be one of them. after a couple round of standing in a circle chugging Capt morgan out of a pitcher during the chorus and dancing around we were all pretty messed up, me most of all. I some how managed to wonder off down the street and got chased down by two of my closer friends whom dragged me back to the party by my ear and set me in the back room to "sleep it off". for some reason I was intent on leaving, possibly because someone pissed me off, not sure that night is still vague to me. my friend Chetty walks over to me and lays down in the bed next to me and says "Hey, Jose." and I promptly point my finger in the air and say, "Chetty!....I leaving man....dont try to stop meh!" and he casually said. "Ok....by jose."

as I made my way out of the back bed room it had turned out that one of the patrons of the party and his girl friend was arguing loud enough to have the cops called on use and everyone was being quiet while having the lights turned off. people made there way to hid in the bathroom and backroom while one of my friends Ben decided to sneak out the back door rip one of the fence doors off his hinges and someone Maneuver his fat body over the wooden fence into the neighbors yard. once the police left things quieted down and the party pretty much died. most of the people had left except for a few people and myself.

the next morning I was invited to go to butter burs, a local restaurant that was just down the street. I was on the brink of Alcohol Poisoning and I was very sick but I was hungry so I went. when we got in and sat at a booth and we order what we were gonna eat. after about a minute of sitting there and taking in all the smells of different foods and drinks (mainly the coffee) I made my way to the bathroom with my hand over my mouth and as soon as I hit the bathroom door I puked all over the men's room. a lot of raw Ramen that I had eatten earlier coated the bathroom floor and some of the wall. I attempted to clean most of it but eventually said "F*** it." and we all left the restaurant.

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Back in my senior year of high school my brother & I began throwing a ton of parties, so many in fact that we became notorious for it at our school. After 3 successful parties we decided to throw the biggest and most epic party yet. So for number 4 we invited basically everyone we knew whether we liked them or not, and we told them to invite anybody they want.

We had a few hookah's & bongs set up on the back deck for smoking enthusiests, inside we blacked out all the windows with black garbage bags & set up black lights all over, halfway through the party soo many people showed and brought booze that the entire kitchen counter was filled with all sorts of alcohal. Jello shots, grey goose, some shitty whiskey, J. Daniels, bacardi, Cap. Morgan, smirnoff, etc......It was unbelievable. My friend who is also a DJ brought over his sound system and hooked it up in the living room with an extended amp going into the kitchen. My friend also set up a tent in the grass in the back yard in anticipation of not being able to find a bed to sleep in, but it ended up becoming the sex tent where couples would go for a little privacy (needless to say he got rid of the tent the next day).

Over 100 people showed up that night, I only knew about 30 give or take. It was crazy, I never had so many strangers in my house. My brother & I were on edge making sure nobody stole or broke anything or were in parts of the house that they weren't suppose to be, and trying to keep the noise level down so the cops wouldn't show. Imagine the most epic party you've been to and you can imagine what this one was like. So towards about 3 in the morning some people needed a ride home & I was one of the few sober people so I filled up my SUV and began to drive everyone home. About 30 minutes later I got a call from by buddy Kyle freaking out saying that cops were walking up to my front door, I told him I was driving people home and that my brother would have to handle it. I instantly call my bro to let him know, when he answered his phone he said he knew and he was going to handle it. All of a sudden my phone began to explode with calls from my drunk friends saying that the cops were at my house and they ran and that they had no idea where they were. I told them all to go to a local safeway until I called them back. My brother later told me that as he was walking through the house to get to the front door to speak to the police the house was absolutely packed with people dancing & drinking, after he talked to the cop out front (Who let us off with a warning cause it was the end of the school year and knew we were graduating) about a noise complaint he turned around and went back in. And all of a sudden the house was empty. Everybody had either ran when they saw the cops or found a hiding place. I gotta hand it to my bro for talking to the cop because when he did he was drunk & high out of his mind (Crossfaded).

That party is known to everybody as #4, and just mentioning it gets everyone excited. Also I found that since then I'll meet a new person and introduce myself and they'll say "yea I met you, I went to your house once". I am not lying, it's a lil surprising lol.

Thread Information