Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black Ops 2

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Re: Black Ops 2

Haha awesome, I for one like the new direction COD is taking. Maybe more people will turn to Halo if all they're getting is shitty sci fi.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHammer View Post
    Contrary to Bazonga,

What a FUCKING SHITTY LOOKING GAME. Graphics suck balls, story is brutal, new "tech" looks so unrealistic sci-fi shit it's pathetic. This game will never touch my xbox.
    The tech is based in reality. We already have "mules"(the four legged robotic walkers) and there are prototypes for the small drone with the gun on it.

But it still looks like shit. Same graphics for the past how many fucking years? At-least there is a zombie mode and it isn't some shitty ass MW story.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

Blog Posts

Same graphics as the first black ops? Well those graphics sucked ass and these do too. The ONLY draw I saw that entire trailer was the fact that Woods is still alive. I liked the COD series up to Black Ops. I don't understand why they even let Treyarch make CoDs anymore. They are ALWAYS so terrible. The only redeeming factor of Treyarch is zombies and to be honest that gets old. Hell the only reason I got the first Black ops was because my friends who played MW2 with me all went over there.

This will not be touching my Xbox. May 343 make Halo 4 orgasmic good and blow this shit out of the water, so Activision will realize that what a piece of shit game studio Treyarch is and let CoD die once and for all.

/rant

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Hahaha. I liked it. I will be pre-ordering it and getting it the day it comes out most likely. It sucks because it comes out so close to Halo 4. I think it is so funny that people are already complaining about. That was just a small glimpse of it, I'm sure everything will be explained and it will all work out well with all the technology. I love that they are going to the future with this, one of the biggest complaint that COD gets is that its not realistic. Now, it doesn't have to be.

We're not complaining. We're defining a bad game.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanbh View Post
    QFT.

But I really want this franchise to die. Idk why? didn't they do enough? What can you possibly do that is different!? Oh Zombies. Ok, thats fun. One thing that is a little different and fun to play *twirls finger in the air* Whoopdy doo. Im not trying to hate, but its always the same.

UGH. Casual Shooter of the Year!

Blog Posts

If they brought back CoD3 playstyle, I would be overjoyed. My favorite of the franchise.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

From the older CODs, Call of Duty Big Red One was my favorite

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    From the older CODs, Call of Duty Big Red One was my favorite
    Finest hour for me. That was historically accurate and fun! I'm looking forward to Ghost Recon and MoH, this just saddens me.

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

^What saddens me is other fantastic shooters that get overshadowed by the same game every year when it just has a different costume on.

Thread Information