Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Off-Games"

Re: "Off-Games"

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanbh View Post
    Worst time I've ever had was during a High Command battle on Gemini in Halo 2...halfway into the game, I got a fierce case of the Hershey Squirts (if ya get my drift)...needless to say, it hit me outta nowhere and I immediately dropped my controller without quitting and ran to the bathroom for a good 10 minutes (games were 20 minutes back then). I came back with 2 minutes left and we just barely won the game, and as my army was bitching at me of "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO SPARTAN?!" I calmly told them "I just had the most unpleasant experience in the bathroom...I dont think I completely wiped myself clean either." and that phrase sent everyone into a hysterical laugh.
    lol nice

Blog Posts

These are some great stories, and they make me laugh. It's great seeing that even very high ranking, well known, respected members of FC still have off-games. keep the stories coming! I love 'em

I'm like a a super mega mlg pro so I don't really have off games, but when I used to care about Halo Reach I would go into team snipers allot because I was actually pretty good with the in Halo 3. Anyways, I've always been a lone wolf, so one night I'm in matchmaking and I'm carrying everybody I team up with winning every game. The very next night I get on again and my first game was decent for a warmup, the next game I started blaming the size of the screen(I use a projector) the third game I start yelling at the players that can't hear me. By the fourth game I am just missing every shot and getting frustrated shooting my sniper like it's a heavy machine gun. I thought maybe my luck would get better if I kept going but I eventually walked out of the room and went for a walk before I punched a hole through my wall. Yeah that's pretty much when I would play xbox more often.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post
    I'm like a a super mega mlg pro so I don't really have off games, but when I used to care about Halo Reach I would go into team snipers allot because I was actually pretty good with the in Halo 3. Anyways, I've always been a lone wolf, so one night I'm in matchmaking and I'm carrying everybody I team up with winning every game. The very next night I get on again and my first game was decent for a warmup, the next game I started blaming the size of the screen(I use a projector) the third game I start yelling at the players that can't hear me. By the fourth game I am just missing every shot and getting frustrated shooting my sniper like it's a heavy machine gun. I thought maybe my luck would get better if I kept going but I eventually walked out of the room and went for a walk before I punched a hole through my wall. Yeah that's pretty much when I would play xbox more often.
    oh my.

REDWATCH
    Fire Team Victors Old Fart

My most recent "off-game" was the first game I played on Ridgeline a few weeks ago. I did absolutely terrible and that was one of the few negative games I've ever had in FC. I was completely ashamed. Lol.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post
    Remind me not to get on your bad side

Senior Citizen
    Blog Posts

Ask anyone in Resistance. I never have an off-game. Neverevereverevereveever. Ask Fuzzy!

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    "Yes, WoW will die, alongside those rebel scum."

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Anytime I play with Bazonga... idk why.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

^I actually enjoy playing with him, he makes me look like an MLG pro when we play together

The Beast Within
    The Original Space Cat
    Blog Posts

Off Games... ANYTIME I play with Tacos, it's like without him go positive, with him, go negative.
    The only time I have ever done well is when someone else isn't in the room commentating or trying to play split-screen with me.

Now with Low Level Radiation!

Thread Information