Thread: Eod eagle

Blog Posts

Eod eagle

I signed up this year around March. I have been loyal and will remain loyal to the Emperor. I have had thoughts of switching, but they are quickly dimished by my hate for the BLUE insurgents. Before FC I was in a backwards Clan called Epitome of Destruction (EOD). I was the co-creator of the American division of this clan. I also created Tactical Assault Team (T.A.T.) The idea of mine was thrown around a few times from just trying to get some friends together to finding EOD on Gamernook.com. I was a huge part in the making of the American Division and quite frankl get no credit for it. I put the ideas up and after I was told it was a great idea and that we should do it. I was told that the ideas were already their and I did little to make EOD how it is today.

Shortly after this BS my second in command of the American division was given to some asshole that had been in the clan for less then two months. My own creation was ripped from my hands and thrown into a fire. So I began to think well maybe I can get my say back, but also let others have that say too. So I said hey lets have a Council of members. (Basically like our HC) These members would all make up new rules and regs and change things as we see fit. Our Main leader EOD Synthekia pretty much made everything up and she always went on about how hard it was to single handly hold the clan up.

My idea was shunned and older members then me said it was me trying to take over EOD. Saying that I was saying that Synthekia was a shitty clan leader. Shortly after this happened Recanz entered our site and posted a topic about FC. I read it half-way and said HOLY SHIT! A war-sim something I have been looking for since H2. I signed up.

Now EOD's rules and regs say I can not join another Clan. Well FC isn't a clan. We are a community that fights amoungst ourselves. RvB. She said no you can NOT go. Me being me told her, whoa whoa hey whoa you can't just make up rules at the blink of an eye! The rules say no other clans. She told me she also means communities. So I called BULLSHIT and left.

**NOTE**
    She cried after I left. I told her straight up that EOD from the outside looking in was a Dictatorship. Plan and simple. Once we got to where we were for the American Division I was thrown aside.

I left the SHITHOLE aka. EOD. And came to FC and have been here and don't really plan on going anywhere else.

So why do I still carry the name EOD EAGLE? Well that is because I helped found the American Division of EOD and the EAGLE stands for America and is also my favorite animal. Simply because Eagles are badass'.

I could go into my time with ETU, but I'd rather not because that will take far to long to explain and is better left for another day.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Jut19
    I was in EOD too, I joined like a week before you left. It was fun the first like 2 months and then everyone just got innactive and like 5 people were active in the American Division. TAT was going well for a month and then it fell apart. Then we were getting threatened to recruit people and if we didn't we would get demoted or if we didnt have our rank in our motto we could get kicked from the clan. Then the forum is dead, maybe one person would post something every week. I was looking at the forum one day and looked at the post SGTWWIIFREAK posted and decided to leave EOD for FC and haven't looked back sense.
    Last edited by Jut19; 08-29-2010 at 11:08 PM.

Blog Posts
    haha I was wondering why you I thought I knew you from somewhere. Ya I would send messages out daily telling everyone to use the forums more often and check at least once a day and no one ever did. If you look back it will say "guest" that posted alot in the TAT topic that was all me. I posted things almost everyday about new things and recruits. No one posted back or replied....

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Jut19
    I know. And I was actually on a TAT team for 3 months and we never played in one GB game. We actually never even had a practice. We had like 8 people on our team and 3 were active players. Then the leader of our team got kicked from his job because we weren't doing anything. They appointed a new leader and he quit the job after a week ( I didn't blame him, we had no people on the team). It just got really crazy and I left. Thats also why I sent u a message on joining FC, I kinda knew u.

Thread Information