48 85.71%
  • No

8 14.29%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Actors Needed

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Exclamation Actors Needed

Hello FC. Now I want to be clear and concise with this post. But here is the deal...
    Basically my friend and I need actors for our Machinima series we have thought of. This series is a huge idea that has been developed for over 2 years and we are finally ready to get going. Only problem keeping us back is a lack of willing actors and that is where the FC community comes in. I have seen tons of posts in the other sections so I hope this will give a good turn out. This is a big project and so it needs big turnouts. The story is two series that come along side by side. They revolve around Halo's canon somewhat but also have their own fiction to them.
    "Beta Squad" is a story about a squad of elite operatives and their missions to take out rebels with artifacts while the Covenant come in to crash the party. And "Alpha Squad" is a squad of ODST's and their experiences as semi-elite soldiers. This is a well thought out and amazingly detailed idea we just know most Halo fan will enjoy. Now that you know some of the story (Too much info to post, if you want more I'll contact the writer and see what I can post in another thread) you need to know where the take place (game wise, not canon wise). Beta Squad will start off in Halo 3 and after a couple of episodes will move into Reach (This is covered in story) while Alpha Squad is mostly all in Reach and ODST (That's covered though cuz it's only 4 players). So if you still have Halo 3 (which you should, because it kicks ass) and want to participate in one of the biggest amateur Machinima project in a while then here is how. We need many extras but also some main roles (especially in Alpha Squad). To capture a main role you need to have a good online schedule that matches with our film schedule (to be determined once enough actors are aquired). Ok so post in here if you want to help and send the Writer/Director a friend request on XBL "MLG Fatcake" This will help us out tremendously and we will also give credit to all actors as well as FC as a whole. This has been an amazing challenge that we have wanted to complete for a long time and have made a huge long term goal over our XBL careers. It would be great to get this going. Thank you for reading this message.
    Edit: Once I tell the writer tomorrow and get some people to help I will post two other threads each designated for it's certain Machinima. There, more details as well as roles will be available. I will link them in this post as well.
    Last edited by OPOC1L1PSE; 05-20-2012 at 04:15 AM.

Re: Actors Needed

I lost my Halo 3... meaning I got rid of it lol

I would help if you were using Reach. But if you need a voice I can also record it and send it your way.

I'll help, I have Halo 3, and my schedule is changed up now because of school getting out, Every day Saturday- Sunday. 24/7 (unless something pops up)
    P.s Halo 3 is very kickass, I'm playing it now!

"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most, live the longest."

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

I don't necessarily have the voice for Machinima but I do still own my Halo 3 disk.

Problem is that I can only get online during the weekends (and sometimes I still can't get on it depends). I'm free to help IF YOU NEED ME haha because I'm not the most reliable person for the job (because I can only seldom be online). So if you think you will need me shoot me a message on my profile because I roam the Halo 4 forum posts and will prolly never look here again.

You wont have to worry about me fooling around, I like to get the job done and I get it done quickly.

(By Ireland Wolf)

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

I'm down to help, but I just got a new job and I still don't know what my work schedule is yet. I can let you know later, but sign me up.

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

i can only do the voice acting from Audacity on my PC, if that works for you then sign me up as a voice actor

Blog Posts

I can help, I've been in a few machinimas. Certain maps on my H3 disc don't work though.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

I still have Halo 3 and I'd be glad to help.

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Ok great guys. I'll be adding you to my personal list and I'll get out more info soon

The Beast Within
    The Original Space Cat
    Blog Posts

My Halo 3 disk is broken... however my ODST Multiplayer disc is still functional. And with my current situation, I will only be on certain weekends( every other ) so I will try and help your Machinima out if possible.

Now with Low Level Radiation!

Thread Information