Threaded View

Xbox 360 Headsets

Hello dear friends of the Forerunner Conflict, I need your opinion and some help.

I currently am in the process of looking for a gaming headset for my Xbox 360 (being compatible with PC is a plus) to use when I go to the University of Michigan in the Fall. My current standard-issue headset is currently soldered back together after I dropped my controller and I doubt it will last a long while.

My price range is anywhere up to ~$200 and I have no preference to Wired/Wireless (however I have heard issues with Wi-Fi interference making them practically inoperable - is there any credence to that?).

After doing some basic research, I have selected a few headsets that could meet my needs. If you have your own headsets you like/prefer or have any opinions on the ones I am about to list, please let me know! Thanks!

• Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 - Basically a stupid cheap wired headset if all else fails; $50.50
    • Tritton AX 720 - A mid-range surround sound wired headset; $129.99
    • Sharkoon X-Tatic - A mid-range surround sound wired headset (similar to Tritton's, but has four speakers per ear and each is customizable in volume); $139.96
    • Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400 - An upper-end surround sound wireless headset that is 'splurge-worthy'; $169.99

If you can offer me your own opinions and suggestions, I would appreciate it. Thanks!!
    Last edited by Maxdoggy; 05-27-2012 at 02:32 PM.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Thread Information