Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: Halo 4 E3 Trailer

I really do wonder who the "bad guy" really will be. Reading the books it appears to me that the Didact will have to be included in the story somehow. Glad to see that the Forerunner weapons are as cool as I thought they could be as well. And I can't wait for BR vs DMR duels in multiplayer. That will be fun.

Let's do it again next year:

I'm assuming just how Guilty Spark was a bit corrupt(Him being a forerunner tech), our new enemy is just a bit over the top corrupt. Or of we want to get logical Precursor took over Forerunner who sent reclaimer away who now is returning and Precursor is scared?

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

well since the forerunners never killed of any species (evidence being as how they kept the flood alive on halo), i would assume its one of their pass enemies who want to fuck with reclaimers. don't know who it is for sure but one thing i do know is that a few months ago i saw some video microsoft released and i saw a being with super strength who pushed what i believe is a halo marine holding an assualt rifle through the wall right into his hand (the person phased through it, wall didn't brake) and threw another marine as if a hunter just bitchslapped a marine with its shield (he went flying). don't ask me for looks because it was just one of those undetailed gameplay vids (not really much color, just black and white) with the person you see some red being, and a person with whats clearly an assault rifle and a marine helmet. tried to look for the vid but couldn't find it.

A Reaper is not a name, it is a title, meaning ultimate badass.

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daaaah Whoosh View Post
    Less Covenant, more random Forerunner shit. And I may be wrong here, but aren't we allies with the Elites?
    Really? When I saw the trailer all I saw was Covenant. I thought it would be like a small detachment/recon force. What I saw was an invasion sized contingent. And we're through a portal light-years away from Earth and the Covenant fight as we know it. These Elites are probably some kind of stranded, lost, or forgotten and don't know about the Covenant Civil War. I can see MC trying to explain the situation and they don't believe him or something. You know how stubborn an Elite can be.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

did you not see that general grevious looking thing, those robo dogs that shoot lasers, and those flying drones? i mean the last 3 sec their was an army of them and they weren't covenant since they did kill the covenant scouts right in the beginning.

A Reaper is not a name, it is a title, meaning ultimate badass.

No one else is bothered/annoyed by how much Cortana talks? It's bugging me especially where Chief picks up the new weapon and says "It's forerunner!"

I was like, well no shit sherlock, I've played 5 Halo games, I think I know what forerunner tech looks like.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Quote Originally Posted by zZ Dr K Zz View Post
    No one else is bothered/annoyed by how much Cortana talks? It's bugging me especially where Chief picks up the new weapon and says "It's forerunner!"

I was like, well no shit sherlock, I've played 5 Halo games, I think I know what forerunner tech looks like.
    It was mentioned in the Microsoft Press Conference thread.

My thoughts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    I partially agree with the Cortana thing though. It might only be in the demonstration build that they used, though, to ensure that the viewers always had something going on without downtime. And also, it seemed like mostly a cinematic with short snippets of gameplay, which will likely be a very small percentage of the campaign.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

I come bearing new video's!

Wargames:

Infinity (You'll understand when you see it):

Spartan Ops (nothing too new here):

My favorite is by far the Wargames one . . . multiplayer is looking VERY NICE.
    Last edited by SuRroundeD By 1; 06-05-2012 at 03:31 PM.

(By Ireland Wolf)

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

I dont like how the medals are said... i liked them how they were before

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Thread Information