For those about to rock
    We salute you!

FULL (almost) War Games game play.

If you haven't already seen it, here it is:

The dude playing sucks (or he appears to suck), and it's pretty obvious that friendly fire is turned off. Other than that the game looks pretty good. The quality isn't terrible, but not majestic either. You can tell what's going on and again, really excited for the game.

ALSO, I know there are a few players here who hate MLG (Bazon, lookin' at you here), but MLG will be showing five matches of Halo 4. Now, even if you hate MLG this is a good thing. I guarantee you that they'll be trying out EVERY NEW FEATURE in the game, so you'll have an idea of how they work. They'll also most likely be testing all the games weaponry and I for one want a better look at how the automatics fare at a range. Plus, to top it all off, their good at gaming, so the videos will stay interesting. Here is a link:

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/new...-4-multiplayer

SuRroundeD By 1 . . . signing out.

Just kidding! Guess who's rocking the top of the pre-order charts? That's right baby.

Look, another edit! Well, this should be the last one. Some interesting information, mostly everything we already know but it's a cool little site. By the way, it feels kind of weird to immerse yourself in the communications that you can hear.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...5-d8024d530919

Let's hope that's the last one.
    Last edited by SuRroundeD By 1; 06-07-2012 at 05:07 PM.

(By Ireland Wolf)

Blog Posts

Re: FULL (almost) War Games game play.

<sighs> Wish they didn't do the drop pods of weapons. Wish it was still an integrated spawn ... oh well, looks pretty good. Too many loadouts in my opinion. But gameplay wasn't too quick, looked just right.

Although I can already say I'm going to miss the Plasma Rifle =( StormRifle looks like an AR version 2.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Blog Posts

It would have been much better game play if this guy didn't suck so hard. Few things that I noticed: Bloom is not has harsh as Reach even with the TU update, looks like unlimited sprint, the Stormrifle looks like they took the Plasma Repeater and lowered the bloom on it and removed the over heating (my opinion) and they also brought in a nade tracker similar to the COD nade tracker. Hud looks great and I think they went back to the Halo 3 nade throw or at least something similar to it. Thanks for the video SuRroundeD, learned a lot from it

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Blog Posts

Stormrifle overheats, if you notice the little screen on it changes colors. It just takes a lot longer to overheat (they're probably making it so you can dual someone with an Assault Rifle and have a chance mid-range.)
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Blog Posts

ah your right didn't see it at first due to this stupid fucker's constant piss poor excuse for a nade spam

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    It would have been much better game play if this guy didn't suck so hard. Few things that I noticed: Bloom is not has harsh as Reach even with the TU update, looks like unlimited sprint, the Stormrifle looks like they took the Plasma Repeater and lowered the bloom on it and removed the over heating (my opinion) and they also brought in a nade tracker similar to the COD nade tracker. Hud looks great and I think they went back to the Halo 3 nade throw or at least something similar to it. Thanks for the video SuRroundeD, learned a lot from it
    Don't ask me to dig up the proof, but sprint is not unlimited. There is a seven second timer but I don't think the player ever exceeded the seven seconds.

If he did there is another confirmed explanation . . . one of the modifications gives you unlimited Sprint.

(By Ireland Wolf)

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

I love you for posting that MLG link, I will be watching that on my PSP tomorrow for sure shit.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Vexillum View Post
    I love you for posting that MLG link, I will be watching that on my PSP tomorrow for sure shit.
    I figure I'll just wait for the videos to be shown on youtube or waypoint.

(By Ireland Wolf)

Thread Information