Thread: Maxdoggy

Maxdoggy

'Ello there. My name is Joshua Pavlica (link to my Facebook, sign in and tell me who you are). You can also find me here by following me personally (@joshpav) or by following the official Gaming News Twitter for FC, (@FC_GamingNews).

Now that I've beaten all the other introductions with my connectivity prowess, I shall formally tell you who I am.

Again, my name is Joshua Pavlica, and I am 20 years of age.

I currently attend the University of Michigan at Dearborn and I am studying Information Technology Management.

I currently work as a Computer Sales Associate at Best Buy.

Now to how I came about in FC.

I don't remember who specifically recruited me (it was through peeps in Injured Knee Productions, who created Lost: Halostyle and Special Ted), but I joined in FC1 and my first battle was the BLUE Army Capital Battle on Valhalla. We were up against the proverbial wall. I got in the Scorpion Tank. 43 Kills and 7 Deaths later with said Tank, we pushed back the Red Army and won the war.

Yup, I'm awesome.

Through a large portion of the "Never-Ending War", I was a Colonel under Field Marshall IX Dr Doom XI. I later went reserves and eventually came back near the final months of battle under LilxDevon as my CO, while I was the XO of Delta/Nova Squad.

Other Squads I have been in include:

Reaper Squad (with Coolio as FM)
    Ice Squad (under fireandice31 - an awesome Brit)
    Longsword
    Argent Crusade
    (whatever Argent turned into)
    and Delta Squad, which became
    Nova Squad.

I've also been the Field Marshal for BLUE and I have been General for many wars in the BLUE as my time I was able to dedicate to FC on XBL dwindled.

As it appears, I've been here a while, and I fully expect to be here at some capacity for a long time.

BTW, I'm on a boat.

Last edited by Maxdoggy; 11-09-2014 at 08:02 PM.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Re: Maxdoggy

Updated!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Thread Information