Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Happy Birthday FC

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FORERUNNER CONFLICT!

Six Years ago today, myself, SpartanBH and other Founders of Forerunner Conflict decided to create a new and unique community. Today is our 6th Birthday! I am damn proud on how this community evolved. We started back in Halo 2, went to Halo 3, and now in Reach. Halo 4 is just around the corner, and we cannot wait to move to a different game to evolve our community even more. SO! What are we doing today!? Well check out our Party Planning Guide! We have a lot planned for today.

Today! June 14th 2012 Forerunner Conflict turns six! This is going to be a major celebration. We are going to be celebrating with a bang. This is our last Birthday on Halo Reach, and I see no better way then to celebrate by giving away a copy of Halo 4 to a lucky member of FC. So here is our Birthday Planner!

Thursday June 14

• 6:00 PM est to 11:00 PM est A Live stream/Podcast will be hosted by Metkil. We will be discussing our Birthday Events, History, and probably about Halo! Oh, and be giving away some Microsoft Points!

• 7:00 PM est to 11:00 PM est War Council members will be hosting Custom Game nights on Halo Reach! Any FC member can join!

How to win your copy of Halo 4

So you are probably wondering how you all get a chance to win your free copy of Halo 4. Well it is simple! Participate in our custom game night between the hours listed above, or you may participate in our livestream podcast event! Make sure you post your gamertag in the livestream! If you are able to be apart of both, your chances of winning will double!

The Forerunner Conflict TV banner below is a link to our livestream. Make sure you favorite it to be apart of our party! Make sure you add army leaders to your friends list to have a chance to be apart of our party! Remember, if you stream and talk in our livestream and be apart of our custom game night next week, your chances of winning a copy of Halo 4 will be doubled!

(CLICK ABOVE)

During our Live-stream, We will also be giving away some Microsoft Points. So It is in your benefit to click the banner above and tune in around 6PM est!

Also, It would be in your benefit to follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook for a chance to win those points

FC Janitor
    #RIPHarryTheChin
    #RIPClearSh0t
    Blog Posts

Re: Happy Birthday FC

Can't believe y'all are throwing me a party (Turns 16 today)...
    U.S. Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    The Janitor God has no birthday. The Janitor God is forever.

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Yay for FC! Christ...it's really been 6 years. I was only 14 back when we created it!!! NOW I'M 20! WHERE DID MY LIFE GO?!

I created Hill 30

Blog Posts

Happy Birthday Forerunner Conflict! I wish I knew ya when you were Red vs. Blue Revolution, but I sure am thankful to know you now.

To FC, Halo and their futures!

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

sorry you guys no game recordings tonight... my laptop is causing lag in the videos... sorry

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FC!!! i expect hearing people sing Happy Birthday tonight -.-

Happy Birthday FC!! This is a badass community and i met a lot of equally if not more badass people here I find it amusing that i share the same birthday as FC :P
    <<:REDWATCH Fireteam NOVEMBER:>>
    R E M E M B E R R E A C H

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Happy Birthday Forerunner Conflict! Here's to another 6 years!

And a special Thank You to RaZ & Spartan for creating this amazing community as well as all the vets who help it thrive.

It was a great night on the livestream! Thank you guys so much for joining us and making it what it was. Looking forward to doing more livestreams for FC in the future! Without you guys, we are nothing. Thanks again everyone!

Happy Birthday Forerunner Conflict! May the years here continue for as long as Halo exist and perhaps beyond!
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

It was a very fun night on the livestream As I am sure in the custom games as well.

Thank You for being apart of Forerunner Conflict.

and your welcome

Stay tuned in the coming days! We still plan on ordering a copy of Halo 4 to one lucky member!

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

Huge success today!

Couldn't have done it without you guys, the members of FC. I love you all!
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

Thread Information