Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

The Story of Purple Team

alright so i've been writing up a story with lots of action scenes (the action scenes will be a video), and i wanted to include as much people of FC as i can. if you want to be in it i want you to insert the following:

1) describe your body build (height, how muscular you are, how fat, describe face, scars, tattoos, ect.)
    2) describe what you wear (every detail down to what color your underwear is and if ur wearing a rainbow necklace, scary armor, dark robes, naked, ect.)
    3) describe your personal weapon (doesn't have to be halo related, in fact, i don't care if you fight with shish kabobs, a rose, or even a dead fish. you could choose any weapon (or no weapon) that you desire)
    4) put in your rank so the gaps of the story can be filled.
    5) describe your personality and how you think you sound

so how wants to be in my little RPG story? BTW if i sent you a link to this it means i think you would play a major role in this and i would love to have you in this.
    Last edited by Reaper; 06-15-2012 at 05:19 PM.

A Reaper is not a name, it is a title, meaning ultimate badass.

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Re: The Story of Purple Team

1) H: 6'3'' Athletic build, some fat, I have a slight imperfection on my right jaw (somewhat of a little hole) no scars or tats. Brown hair and green eyes.
    2)t-shirt(white) and shorts(black and white), boxer briefs(black). Everything I wear is covered with an ultra lightwieght super durable armor plating.
    3)I BR- It will be teal with a gold trim and several blood splatters from my dispatched foes.
    4) Warrant Officer
    5)I am pretty quiet but when I get angry I tend to rage. I have a pretty deep and monotone voice but I can change my pitch. I do use callouts and when battles get heated, I give 110%. Pretty serious when I need to be but otherwise I'm a bit of a clown...
    Last edited by OPOC1L1PSE; 06-16-2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Edited more info

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

Here are a list of people i would love to describe themselves because in the key parts of the script (this story is going to be of the peacetime of this upcoming FC war), these people will play vital roles:

Mythonian
    Silversleek
    Fuzzy
    Purplegamer
    Papasmurf
    OPOC1L1PSE
    Puba
    Maxdoggy
    Salvanous
    Metkil
    VerbonteDonkey
    MezarRaider
    Anarchy
    Graycochea
    Blackhawk570
    manderrs
    OcR Yehsus
    Relapsive
    Chilisquisher
    Rybo 100

to make this clear, you guys won't type anything. the reason i want you to respond to the first post is because their will be some movie scenes along with typing and i want to make sure i get the look EXACTLY how you want it without pissing anyone off. i don't care if you wanna be a girl in a bikini, a turtle with an affro, a guy with a baby dick, or even a rip off of someone like saying you want to like sub-zero, all i want is to make sure the people i make doesn't offend anyone if you decide to not leave a comment with how you want to look. (this is not all the people, those with links know who they are)

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

I might as well

1. Height: 6'4. Build: large( kinda fat. Just imagine a freaking giant). Scars: some scars over face and arms consistant with shrapnel wounds. Has 1 tattoo over the entire back of a dragon

2. Always wearing camo clothes or his military uniform

3. Caries 3 main weapons. 1 shotgun which he calls Sheila. A grenade launcher which he calls Morgon. And a rocket launcher which he calls Big Bertha. Along with that he has a huge stash of explosives like grenades, C4, and det. Cords.

4. Rank: Sergent

5. He is a straight forward no nonsence individual. Always does what he can to do to finish the job. Deep voice and has a commanding pressence

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

actual colors of dragon or just a black tattoo of a dragon?

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

Black dragon. Red eyes

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

also, describe hair, its color, and how your character's face looks. plus, does he have facial hair?
    Last edited by Reaper; 06-15-2012 at 07:48 PM.

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

Short brown hair. Military hair style. And a full beard that's rather think. Facial scars from explosions. Just see straight lines on the right side of his face. Beard is cut to even the sides of where his scars cut across his face

Alright since my name is up there I should do this.

1. Height: 6', skinny with a little muscle but not much. no scars or tattoos. Hair is short and brown. and for facial hair usually just a bit of stubble when I forget to shave.

2. Usually just a t-shirt with any graphics on it or some funny saying. With blue jeans, running shoes, and my family guy boxers (that's right I said family guy).

3. DMR and a katana. Just so I have something different.

4. Master Sergeant I think.

5. I am more of a guy who likes to joke around a lot. Trying to make any situation funny or purposely trying to piss people off. and I have a slightly deep voice.

Hope this is good enough lol

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

I'll come back to this when I have a minute. Im a lil busy right now.

Thread Information