Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Re: The Story of Purple Team

1) 5'11, pretty muscular, kinda fat, hazel green eyes, dimple in chin, scar under right eye, no tattoos, brown hair, glasses
    2) Trench coat and clothing from HF's character in Blade Runner
    3) Just a pistol
    4) I think it's Corporal, I don't really know right now.
    5) I'm slightly abrasive, shy, kinda clumsy(throw the occasional grenade at a wall), I think I sound higher than a boy but lower than a girl, somewhere in between.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    1) 5'11, pretty muscular, kinda fat, hazel green eyes, dimple in chin, scar under right eye, no tattoos, brown hair, glasses
    2) Trench coat and clothing from HF's character in Blade Runner
    3) Just a pistol
    4) I think it's Corporal, I don't really know right now.
    5) I'm slightly abrasive, shy, kinda clumsy(throw the occasional grenade at a wall), I think I sound higher than a boy but lower than a girl, somewhere in between.
    would it be alright if i made you fight with a tactical knife and a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by ChillSquishster View Post
    Alright since my name is up there I should do this.

1. Height: 6', skinny with a little muscle but not much. no scars or tattoos. Hair is short and brown. and for facial hair usually just a bit of stubble when I forget to shave.

2. Usually just a t-shirt with any graphics on it or some funny saying. With blue jeans, running shoes, and my family guy boxers (that's right I said family guy).

3. DMR and a katana. Just so I have something different.

4. Master Sergeant I think.

5. I am more of a guy who likes to joke around a lot. Trying to make any situation funny or purposely trying to piss people off. and I have a slightly deep voice.

Hope this is good enough lol
    anything special about the katana? colors, designs, ect.? (katanas come with the thing that holds it, so is their any specific design you want on it?)

A Reaper is not a name, it is a title, meaning ultimate badass.

1) 5'11", pretty muscular (mid-football season muscular) some fat, Blue eyes(unless you would allow purple ). no scars(yet) and a brownish hair color with a red tint
    2) I personally have no preference when it comes to clothes, as long as I have purple on somewhere.....
    3) Some sort or a mix between an assault rifle and a semi automatic, like a BR from halo 3....
    4) Warrant officer of the BLUE army
    5) Very wasteful of ammo.... support, staying back(unless dire emergency), Likes to yell a lot in combat, low pitch but not Darth Vader....
    Last edited by purple gamer 17; 06-16-2012 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Some isn't spelled Vome

"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most, live the longest."

The katana can look something like this http://www.cbswords.com/images/samurai3000katana.jpg

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

Quote Originally Posted by purplegamer17 View Post
    1) 5'11", pretty muscular (mid-football season muscular) some fat, Blue eyes(unless you would allow purple ). no scars(yet) and a brownish hair color with a red tint
    2) I personally have no preference when it comes to clothes, as long as I have purple on somewhere.....
    3) Vome sort or a mix between an assault rifle and a semi automatic, like a BR from halo 3....
    4) Warrant officer of the BLUE army
    5) Very wasteful of ammo.... support, staying back(unless dire emergency), Likes to yell a lot in combat, low pitch but not Darth Vader....
    i can make your skin purple :P (eyes, sure why not?)

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    i can make your skin purple :P (eyes, sure why not?)
    VICTORY

"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most, live the longest."

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

so do you want your skin purple? in fact, i can make you a walking purple blob if you want

1) H: 6'2", athletic build body with a little fat in the middle, Brown eyes, brownish red hair with same color goatee, has a custom Celtic cross sleeve tattoo with thorn vines going down the arm and banners crossing over eventually with a spiral of banners with a shield with Harrison in it.

2)t-shirt(Dark Grey T-shirt) and Black short, boxers Green. Everything I wear is covered with an hardened medium weight armor with hard case attachments for carrying C-4 and other explosives. Colored primary is black with secondary of Teal with a customized ODST helmet with enhanced HUD for demolition disarming and detonation NAV point objectives.

3)Battle Rifle with a pin hair firing trigger with a medium firing coil for a slightly higher caliber rounds. Secondary vary's from mission to mission. Namely a rocket launcher, but a spartan laser, or Shotgun with incendiary rounds based on mission peramiters.

4) Private

5)I am free spirited of the battlefield but will destroy everything in my way that is not friendly. I tend to try to lead, but remember I have no rank and will follow orders with a little twist of a destructive flash to it all. If i get to angry i will go crazy and destroy and not hold back by any means. Similar to a berserk rage but in control on friendly and hostile. Excellent gunner on a vehicle not the best driver but a good sniper in a tank >_<
    Last edited by Harri51; 06-16-2012 at 08:35 PM.

Live for what you have and fight for your dreams. Never let your sword touch ground but always let your swing land a man to the ground. Live in battle and survive for another days sun.

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

I assume this is a halo RP? if so I will be describing it as such.

1) 5' 7" tall, well built, athletic, Dirty Blonde hair, green eyes, energy sword scar from chest to right arm (2 slashes)
    2) REDD Beret with a dark red t shirt.
    3) Shotgun is main weapon of choice. However he will use any CQB or heavy weapon.
    4) Any rank will do. However current rank is Major general.
    5) Very vocal, will give orders on the battlefield without a second thought. Doesn't have the deepest voice possible but is well heard.

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

alright from this point on, use something other than gun (and i won't be making the vids in Halo) cause its gonna be boring if EVERY SINGLE PERSON wants some kind of gun. go creative like using nunchucks, katanas, gravity hammers, or even carrots. just not a gun please.

Thread Information