Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

Re: The Story of Purple Team

I atleast gave my guy a personality with his guns by giving them names plus he can mainly use explosives since he is a demolitions expert

alright since i got a link
    1)I'm 5'11 I have the build of a soccer player, average body size, little muscular, i have dark brown hair(buzz cut), really blue eyes, no tats
    2)Usually seen with just a regular tee(v-neck, solid colors), dark blue jeans with a black belt, silver buckle, my balling shoes basically some silk boxers black with light blue stripes

Actually Scratch that, I want to be Pat Bateman, from American Psycho
    I wear Valentino suits, whitey tighties. If not im chasing down women with nothing but bright white sneakers and a chainsaw in hand
    3)I use a chromed out Axe, and a chainsaw
    4)Im pretty sure Im a Warrant Officer that or a 1st Lt.
    5)Id say I have an average pitched voice, my play type, im a rush player, more on the stealthy side, i like to flank
    Any Personality trait you need check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Bateman

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Legit View Post
    alright since i got a link
    1)I'm 5'11 I have the build of a soccer player, average body size, little muscular, i have dark brown hair(buzz cut), really blue eyes, no tats
    2)Usually seen with just a regular tee(v-neck, solid colors), dark blue jeans with a black belt, silver buckle, my balling shoes basically some silk boxers black with light blue stripes

Actually Scratch that, I want to be Pat Bateman, from American Psycho
    I wear Valentino suits, whitey tighties. If not im chasing down women with nothing but bright white sneakers and a chainsaw in hand
    3)I use a chromed out Axe, and a chainsaw
    4)Im pretty sure Im a Warrant Officer that or a 1st Lt.
    5)Id say I have an average pitched voice, my play type, im a rush player, more on the stealthy side, i like to flank
    Any Personality trait you need check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Bateman
    I loved that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut9473 View Post
    I atleast gave my guy a personality with his guns by giving them names plus he can mainly use explosives since he is a demolitions expert
    which is why when you fight, you'll use lots of grenades and c4

A Reaper is not a name, it is a title, meaning ultimate badass.

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    alright from this point on, use something other than gun (and i won't be making the vids in Halo) cause its gonna be boring if EVERY SINGLE PERSON wants some kind of gun. go creative like using nunchucks, katanas, gravity hammers, or even carrots. just not a gun please.
    Ok I thought it was a Halo Machinima, in that case I'll take a sledgehammer or something.

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

I can use a tactical knife and a pistol. Tactical knife not to big though. No sword, like a dagger or something. The scar under right eye is less of a scar from a cut and more of a scar from an acid burn. Also, I forgot about this, I have a small scar high on the bridge of my nose, between my eyes. Do you want all scars on body or just face?
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

I did forget melee. Add a boing midsize knife attached to my thigh armor and call me good.

Live for what you have and fight for your dreams. Never let your sword touch ground but always let your swing land a man to the ground. Live in battle and survive for another days sun.

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    I can use a tactical knife and a pistol. Tactical knife not to big though. No sword, like a dagger or something. The scar under right eye is less of a scar from a cut and more of a scar from an acid burn. Also, I forgot about this, I have a small scar high on the bridge of my nose, between my eyes. Do you want all scars on body or just face?
    the scars can be anywhere but the engine won't allow me to put alot on one person

MezarRaider

1) 5'7", not outer visible muscles, but does have some from swimming and climbing a lot. Not a lot of fat, dark, long brown hair (always down, only put into braids during "athletic type" moments), light brown eyes, a few freckles just under the eyes, not many scars (but there are a few on her arms and legs) no tattoos.
    2) Most of the time wearing blue jeans (ripped in both the knees, worn out, dirty), a simple, black, plain tight-fitting t-shirt (with some rips in the sleeves), white, dirty socks (hidden beneath the jeans), old, worn out, black shoes, glasses (color doesn't matter to me), and a silver, key necklace (always wearing).
    3) Archery equipment (bow carried on the shoulder, quiver of 20 arrows strapped along the back and one red rose that sits in the quiver as well) and a spear (strapped to her back for easy access).
    4) Outcast (no rank)
    5) A bit shy, good natured, determined, adventurous, courageous, fearless. Voice is more of an average sounding girl's voice, nothing that really stands out as really high or low.

Extra note: If this is too much, or there's something you want me to add please let me know.

1) 6" 2 bout average build but average weight how short black hair military cut little bit of fuzz at chin like if its starting to grow after shaveing deep cut across face but kinda old lookin and typical battle scars around the chest back arms legs black wolf with red eyes light flames comeing off it on the right arm with the words "my rise is your demise"
    2) spartan armor jetblack in all color under that standerd army uniform (tan short sleeve and ,camo pants ,dogtags
    3) sniper with pistol side arm and combat knife on left should chest like on a spartan from reach and sniper rounds as extras going down the left arm two rows of 5
    4) captain
    5) lonewolf does things his way, and is kinda a mysteriouse figure, doesnt talk much and little bit of a deepvoic doesnt like sticking with teamates and preffers to goes his own way with his sniper skills and wits and fight battles his way doesnt talk about past and never answers to people when they ask about the scar on his face but when time comes to save a teamate will rish anything to do so. which is the weird thing because he is a lonewolf. well if u need anything else let me know hope i got what u were looking for

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

Quote Originally Posted by xXHELLW0LFXx View Post
    1) 6" 2 bout average build but average weight how short black hair military cut little bit of fuzz at chin like if its starting to grow after shaveing deep cut across face but kinda old lookin and typical battle scars around the chest back arms legs black wolf with red eyes light flames comeing off it on the right arm with the words "my rise is your demise"
    2) spartan armor jetblack in all color under that standerd army uniform (tan short sleeve and ,camo pants ,dogtags
    3) sniper with pistol side arm and combat knife on left should chest like on a spartan from reach and sniper rounds as extras going down the left arm two rows of 5
    4) captain
    5) lonewolf does things his way, and is kinda a mysteriouse figure, doesnt talk much and little bit of a deepvoic doesnt like sticking with teamates and preffers to goes his own way with his sniper skills and wits and fight battles his way doesnt talk about past and never answers to people when they ask about the scar on his face but when time comes to save a teamate will rish anything to do so. which is the weird thing because he is a lonewolf. well if u need anything else let me know hope i got what u were looking for
    We've unfortunately reached the max for using guns in fight. i can add them to your character, he just won't be albe to use him. would you be alright if he just uses the Combat Knife?

Quote Originally Posted by MezarRaider View Post
    1) 5'7", not outer visible muscles, but does have some from swimming and climbing a lot. Not a lot of fat, dark, long brown hair (always down, only put into braids during "athletic type" moments), light brown eyes, a few freckles just under the eyes, not many scars (but there are a few on her arms and legs) no tattoos.
    2) Most of the time wearing blue jeans (ripped in both the knees, worn out, dirty), a simple, black, plain tight-fitting t-shirt (with some rips in the sleeves), white, dirty socks (hidden beneath the jeans), old, worn out, black shoes, glasses (color doesn't matter to me), and a silver, key necklace (always wearing).
    3) Archery equipment (bow carried on the shoulder, quiver of 20 arrows strapped along the back and one red rose that sits in the quiver as well) and a spear (strapped to her back for easy access).
    4) Outcast (no rank)
    5) A bit shy, good natured, determined, adventurous, courageous, fearless. Voice is more of an average sounding girl's voice, nothing that really stands out as really high or low.

Extra note: If this is too much, or there's something you want me to add please let me know.
    what would you rather fight more with, the spear or the rose? (I really can make you fight with the rose if you want)

Thread Information