Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    MezarRaider

Re: The Story of Purple Team

Lol no, she just carries the rose in her quiver (it's like a good luck charm) if you can't do that you can just put it in her hair. Here it might be easier if I give you a bit of a background. She is an outcast that lives in the forest, and lives off the land. Just outside of the forest there is a big lake she swims in. She uses her spear and arrows to hunt as well as battle. Her favorite flower is a rose she keeps it in her quiver (or hair whichever works it doesn't matter). Most of the time her hair is down, but when she is fighting or hunting it is in two braids. She mostly uses her arrows for any sort of combat, the spear is just an extra weapon, for back up as well as hunting in the lake.

Does this ^^^^ work for you? If it is too complicated (which I understand if it is) just tell me what may be too hard/annoying to do and I will fix it without an issue.

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

the more complicated the more fun. i can put a bow, a quiver, a rose, a spear, and everything else you wanted on your character. The rose will be the only tricky one but i can manage. is their anything specific about the spear?

A Reaper is not a name, it is a title, meaning ultimate badass.

MezarRaider

I will describe the bow and arrows first: The bow and arrows and quiver are handmade, using her knife she carved a bow and arrows from a tree, and used a thick, strong vine as the bow string. Once those were made she killed birds for food and used their feathers for the ends of the arrows, and a deer skin for the quiver and quiver strap that holds it to her back. The arrow heads are made of sharp rocks she carved. The spear was also carved from the bark of a tree, the spearhead made of a sharp rock. Basically they are all wooden with rock tips. The spear is strapped to her back through the quiver deer skin strap. Like I said archery is her main weapon use, but she always carries the spear on her as well. If you don't or can't have her use the spear as a "back up" weapon then I would like it just to stay strapped to her back, if it's alright. I'm sorry if my character is too complaicated . If you need me to change anything to make it easier for you that's totally fine, because I know it's a lot. I feel really bad, but can I also give her a knife. It's a knife she stole from the military when she left, she had to turn over all her weapons, that one she kept and ran off with. It's sliver, sharp knife that she keeps at her side and is kept in a black colored knife holder, the knife also has a black handle. She uses the the knife to carve weapons and skin animals.
    Last edited by MezarRaider; 06-21-2012 at 01:18 PM.

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

alright i finished your character with everything you asked for. the only problem is that you got 3 knifes now, and i couldn't change the color of the handle. other than that, i got you everything. are you fine with that (also i made your shirt camo)

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

im really thinking about changing my character now :-/

would be less guns with what i want to change too

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut9473 View Post
    im really thinking about changing my character now :-/

would be less guns with what i want to change too
    i've only done your body and explosives, you can change it now if you want.

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

thinking about a scythe that the grim reaper that would be proud of jagged edges on the blade with a spike on the end, black and red in color like its been stained with blood, and also if you can, add a trench coat with some fingerless gloves and red eyes if you can, been thinking about this for a little while now, i can still use explosives and shit like that, just ditch the guns

MezarRaider

Lol that is fine, heck more than one knife could be fun, and I asked for black, but camo is perfectly fine, no worries . Thanks though! Can't wait to see what she looks like, does she need a name as well?

damn aight first come first serve not a problem yea sure um yea i thought it was a halo thing well in that case can i keep the looks and tone but for armor can i get like a type of assassine thing going like a black leather armor like odst armor thing going with ninja stars and two swords a combat knife here and there like chest side leg kinda thing with like some kida mask like a black um skin tight thing if u get what i mean just make it look like a assassine with get up keep the tatoo hairstyle scars voice but change the armor and weaponary to make it more assassine like and swift killer kinda thing if u need anything else let me know idk if the story is a secret or anything but is it possible to get a general idea of what where fighting and what it is so i can better understand and get u a character reference?
    Last edited by Fateless Wolf; 06-21-2012 at 04:59 PM.

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

Quote Originally Posted by ChillSquishster View Post
    Alright since my name is up there I should do this.

1. Height: 6', skinny with a little muscle but not much. no scars or tattoos. Hair is short and brown. and for facial hair usually just a bit of stubble when I forget to shave.

2. Usually just a t-shirt with any graphics on it or some funny saying. With blue jeans, running shoes, and my family guy boxers (that's right I said family guy).

3. DMR and a katana. Just so I have something different.

4. Master Sergeant I think.

5. I am more of a guy who likes to joke around a lot. Trying to make any situation funny or purposely trying to piss people off. and I have a slightly deep voice.

Hope this is good enough lol
    I actually have the perfect fighting style if you truely want to be a TROLL while fighting, but it will require your character to not have a sword but instead knifes that are concealed in your sleeves. are you fine with that or keep it like how you have it above?

Quote Originally Posted by xXHELLW0LFXx View Post
    damn aight first come first serve not a problem yea sure um yea i thought it was a halo thing well in that case can i keep the looks and tone but for armor can i get like a type of assassine thing going like a black leather armor like odst armor thing going with ninja stars and two swords a combat knife here and there like chest side leg kinda thing with like some kida mask like a black um skin tight thing if u get what i mean just make it look like a assassine with get up keep the tatoo hairstyle scars voice but change the armor and weaponary to make it more assassine like and swift killer kinda thing if u need anything else let me know idk if the story is a secret or anything but is it possible to get a general idea of what where fighting and what it is so i can better understand and get u a character reference?
    i have the perfect style for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut9473 View Post
    thinking about a scythe that the grim reaper that would be proud of jagged edges on the blade with a spike on the end, black and red in color like its been stained with blood, and also if you can, add a trench coat with some fingerless gloves and red eyes if you can, been thinking about this for a little while now, i can still use explosives and shit like that, just ditch the guns
    They unfortunately took out scythes in this version, which really annoys me because i'm Reaper. is their anything else you might like? if you want something demonic looking, i got something in the reserves you might like, but it will remain secret cause it connects big time to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by MezarRaider View Post
    Lol that is fine, heck more than one knife could be fun, and I asked for black, but camo is perfectly fine, no worries . Thanks though! Can't wait to see what she looks like, does she need a name as well?
    Everyones name will be their FC name

Thread Information