Movie Review: TED

So I just got back from watching Seth MacFarlane's first motion picture "TED". Most of you probably already know what it's about, but for those who don't I will fill you in.

Jon Bennet(Mark Wahlberg) made a wish as a kid that his teddy bear come to life. His wish comes true and years later he and Ted still live together. His girlfriend (Mila Kunis) wants to move forward with their relationship but feels that Ted is holding Jon back and tells Jon to ask Ted to move out.

This movie is EXACTLY what I expected to see from what I saw from the previews. Seth MacFarlane does not disappoint in this film. Occasionally it did make me feel as if I was watching Family Guy with it's occasional cut scenes but that all past as the movie progressed. You really got a feel for the bound between Ted and Jon as characters. Every actor did an amazing job in this comedy. It was cool to see some of the actors who also did voice work in Family Guy. I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself lol Please Note: Do not drink lots of water before seeing this film.

The CGI for Ted was awesome. He looked as real as possible. Guess those checks from American Dad, Family Guy, and The Cleveland show really paid off. It was also really cool seeing Ted interact with people and objects. Was VERY realistic.

I mean overall it is worth seeing. I wanted to share this with you guys because I really loved this movie and think everyone(who enjoys Seth macFarlane's work) would really appreciate it. I don't wanna rant about every little detail that makes this movie so good....otherwise I would spoil it all.

GO SEE IT ASAP!!! NOW!!
    "No More Miss Nice Bear Time To Bring Out My Claws"

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

Re: Movie Review: TED

Moved to TV/Movie Talk in Multimedia.

You do know there are other parts of the forum besides 'The Spambox'...
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

I whent to the mid night release last night, to get told to leave because i didnt have my ID. They said it has been a strick force to have ID on you in order to watch a R rated film and they have always checked ID..... This was their first time ever doing it and it totally ruined the night for me. I got super wasted, and the fuckin ticket seller just killed the whole fuckin day for me.... hella pissed

Warning, there are tits in that video..... not like its gonna stop any of you

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Also, since you saw the movie, you might like this if you havent seen it already lol

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Honestly I thought it was complete shit.

All the laughs felt forced.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Moved to TV/Movie Talk in Multimedia.

You do know there are other parts of the forum besides 'The Spambox'...
    Well aware of that lol Just couldn't find it/looked and didnt see it. Ty for moving it though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by d3ad1te View Post
    Honestly I thought it was complete shit.

All the laughs felt forced.
    You must not like Family Guy then lol
    "No More Miss Nice Bear Time To Bring Out My Claws"

Thread Information