FC Spotlight: Choca-Cola

Confidential

Profession: Does High School count as a profession?

Hobbies: Drinking Cola and Gaming.

Your famous Quote: REDD= Coke and BLUE= Pepsi
    in the end we will always win! ( Tritan Anyone?)

Favorite Single-player Game of all time: LoZ: Majora's Mask

Favorite Multiplayer Game of all time: Halo 2

"The Interview"

Q: Yep. You made it. Your the FC Spotlight member of July. What is going through your head right now?

A: Derp, I am listening to Z.R.E.O. and the Horse Race music from OoT makes that happen.

Q: I used to be an avid Pepsi drinker myself, but Why is Coca-Cola the best soft drink known to mankind? In Your Opinion of course?

A: Coca Cola is the best to me due to these.

1. Originality, first cola out of our current selection.

2. Pepsi is far to sweet, and the different variations of Coke make me enjoy it even more.

Q: How did you hear about Forerunner Conflict? Explain how your first boot camp was in glorious detail!

A: Well one day I decided to join my friends party one day, and as it would happen, Cpt. Nick and his squadmates were discussing last nights battle night. So after a bit of chatting he cast his line and asked if I would like to join. Well, at that point I was to young to join FC so we became friends and I waited until I could join.

And my Bootcamp was quite unofficial, I've done almost every bootcamp repeatedly. But I'm wandering away so I'll just pick one. My first official B.L.U.E. bootcamp was done solo, Nick was my Instructor, and we knew each other quite well and I already knew the rules and regulations, so mine was short and was basically going through the motions. ( Besides I've done so many I can't really remember the specifics.)

Q: If you were a part of the Halo Universe, what role would you play? ie. Spartan, ODST, Commander, a medic? Why?

A: Medic, because with video game logic I could spam unlimited health packs and never get hurt!

Q: Forerunner Conflict must play some sort of role in your life right? What does this community mean to you? Did You meet new friends? Make Enemies even?

A: It's a great community filled with some amazing people ( and some Oddballs, you know who you are.) and I hope to stay for a lonnnnngggg time.

Definitely new friends, almost my entire friends list is made up of FC members, although it does get awkward since most of them are friends from B.L.U.E., and (jokingly of course) are yelling you filthy REDD traitor. And then they want to beat on the one REDD in the lobby, so we fight 1v8 on Clock Town, and surprisingly I manage to win (Completely not beacuse I know the ins and outs of the map, while they get pitted in an entirely new environment. )

Q: So a Pepsi drinker comes to you and gives a list of reasons on why Pepsi is better the Coke, you have to respond right? What would you do?

A: Smile, and enjoy a Coke with them. And then we become friends after he realizes the errors of his ways.

Q: Something in the FC Universe just happened. You are now the New Field Marshal of the REDD. What would you do?!

A: Learn WTF to do, I don't want to be a clueless leader who is driving his army into the Earth straight to China.

Q: Your gamertag has been hacked, and they changed your gamertag to PepsiLover4Ever. Your Response to this incident?

A: After flipping the table, I would run over and Punch Tacos in the face. cuz' it's always his fault.

Q: If you had to meet one person in Forerunner Conflict Face to Face, who would it be? and Why? Would you even meet anyone from this crazy place?

A: I already do he's looking at me right now... ಠ_ಠ Y U NO GO AWAY!

Q: Here is your chance to send a message for all of Forerunner Conflict to see. What do you want to say? Maybe a Suggestion? A Compliment?

A: Get ready for Halo 4, if I know this community, the change will go well, but not without a few bumps we'll have to go through together. And drink more Coke, it helps you Halo skills.

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Re: FC Spotlight: Choca-Cola

nice spotlight RaZ, very funny questions.

Say whaa?! My favorite games are Majora's Mask and Halo 2 too! Bro, we totally gotta play Clock Town one day.
    <<:REDWATCH Fireteam NOVEMBER:>>
    R E M E M B E R R E A C H

Blog Posts

Why would you punch me and the reason why I was looking at you was to try to ignore HIM.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5Dd...yer_detailpage
    P.S. you've barely even played Majora's Mask

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Ewww Majoras Mask. I hate time based games. Just want to enjoy it.

Funny interview glad to know Choco a bit better xD

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

DR.Pepper is best.

Great interview. *Sips Pepsi*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread Information