Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Halo 4 E3 2012 Multiplayer Wrap Up

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Blog Posts

Re: Halo 4 E3 2012 Multiplayer Wrap Up

The ordnance thing will definitely change gameplay. But, it makes perfect sense. It's the UNSC infinity. It's like a giant hologram. So, it makes sense. Therefore I'm ok with it. I hope it turns out well. I can't wait to play it

Blog Posts

The Machinegun Turret still sounds like its firing airsoft pellets :I It needs a deeper sound. Other than that, hope they give us a new Forge World-esque Map, cause they didn't touch on Forge at all really, besides confirming it exists.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    The Machinegun Turret still sounds like its firing airsoft pellets :I It needs a deeper sound. Other than that, hope they give us a new Forge World-esque Map, cause they didn't touch on Forge at all really, besides confirming it exists.
    Lot of players don't want another forge world. Their complaining that multiplayer became dominated with the grey, bland forge world maps and made it boring.

They also complain that because of the processing power of the Xbox 360, even though forge world is so vast, players barely use any of it . . . ever . . . and I have to agree with that point. I mean, what's the point of having one huge map if someones going to only use maybe 5-10% of it. Then, even though a small percentage of the map is used, the game still has to make and render the rest of forge world and that is what makes forge world perform . . . not so well.

To be honest, I'll be fine if they don't have another forge world type map until Halo 5. Sandbox is probably the biggest a map should get for Halo on the 360. I want another sandbox kind of map. When Halo 5 comes out on the new, powerhouse Xbox than hell yeah I want another forge world (as long as we have a bigger budget, and the map renders better). But for now . . . meh.

(By Ireland Wolf)

Blog Posts

What I meant by Forge World, is like a blank canvas Map to forge with, not an assigned Map that you forge with. So yes, Sandbox is fine. And the "bland grey" forging material isn't Forge Worlds fault
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Thread Information