Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: -= Andimion =-

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

-= Andimion =-

FC History : I have been an active member of Forerunner Conflict for 3 wars. I took a year break in which I was absent (( Most should know of my stupidity.. )) and then I returned to FC to see a lot of new faces.. and a lot of new bullshit.. But I hope since the previous war ended that those things are a thing of the past.

Personal history : Im 20 years old and im out of highschool. I have a beautiful girl friend named Kiera (( If you know me well enough you know I have had some fucked up relationships aswell as I used to be kind of a whore... and some say I still am.. ))This is me

I have a series of health issues that only a select few know about. As during my time of absents I used my most serious one as the reason for me being "Gone". I dont really feel like sharing that story but maybe if you get to know me better I'll share ; ) I am also bi-polar... Once again.. Talk to me enough.. You will notice.. lol I have fairly good control over this so its not likely you will get the brunt of it.. Anyways.. lol

Halo History : I started playing halo 2 while I was dating my xgf of three years Krystal. I didnt even know what it was at the time. She handed me a controller and said play. I.. got..raped.. So I dedicated my free time into getting better at this game.. So I got a 50 in snipers and swat in halo 2.. Then the story pulled me in.. I went back in time and played combat evolved.. Then I was a halo fan boy.. lol I was there at the Halo 3 release of 1000 people.. and I was first in line with Loco.. as we were again for ODST.. and we will yet again.. for Reach.. Pics and it did happen.. lol You all know my Halo 3 rank and that I can play this dang game.. I have had MANY gamertags in my time in halo 3.. Not to many can pronounce my mane tag so just stick with "Andi" or Kratos. lol Just thought I would give you a little insight as to how this ninja began..
    Last edited by Andimion; 08-30-2010 at 09:54 AM.

I love you. All homo intended.

LocoCrazy
    Represent dat homes!

Good to see a familiar face on the forums.

Wehelcome.
    You want me to put a microphone in?
    No. Fuck you.
    Story behind me and not using microphones on XBL.
    • Original Xbox: The clip kept breaking when I am not rough. And wires.
    • Xbox 360: Fucking wires fuck up. Screw it. I am not using/buying another one.

wazuppppp

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed
    I also posted that with no colour.. Because apparently the colour change doesnt work..

Yes it does!

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed
    [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Not working for me... ? [/COLOR]

You have to highlight it and use the ones here. Its a diffrent code, I think. It says the colors name.
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Thread Information