Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Interesting Facts About Dolphins

Male dolphins are known to gang rape other dolphins, male and female, and they are not real picky about what species they mate with. There is a news story every year or so about dolphins trying to rape swimmers.

"The woman taken by the dolphin was 37 year old pilates instructor and professional dancer, Tanya Halerfan of Liverpool, NY . Authorities are still looking for Halerfan.
    Bob Grunderson of the National Coast Guard made a statement to the press stating, “Our search for Miss Halerfan or her remains will continue though we hold no hope of finding either. In past experience with cases of dolphin kidnapping and sexual assault the victims are usually never found.”

"Researchers studying dolphin behavior have been noticing an alarming trend in recent years. They have discovered rogue packs of adult male dolphins gang raping swimmers in open waters. Human decoys fitted with tracking devices have been dumped in open waters and observed from helicopter."

"Scott Randleston of the Dolphin Research Institute of Boca Raton, has been studying dolphin behavior for 17 years, and came up with the decoy program. “In every case the decoy was set upon in a short time by groups of dolphins ranging from 8 to 20 young males. It seems there are gangs of dolphin predators roaming the open waters looking for humans to sexually assault. The dolphins in each case were observed circling the swimmer as one of the group grabbed them with their penis and dragged them under, then the others followed. You see dolphins have a prehensile penis, it is full of powerful muscles and they can wrap it around objects, such as a human wrist, ankle, neck, or waist. One could compare it to a boa constrictor or an elephant trunk….The decoys never resurfaced in any of the studies…. We tracked one of the decoys to an underwater cave where it had been repeatedly raped and torn apart by the dolphins. ”

"There are at least 14 cases of dolphin rape reported each year in the United States, these usually occur near the shore where victims are able to escape before they can be dragged into a dolphin rape cave. There is no real estimate of how many deaths are the result of dolphin rape each year as many of these occur in open water where there are few eyewitnesses if any."

rape-cavers.jpg dolphin-rape-dophin-seaworld-demotivational-poster-1269543023.jpg
    Source(s)GRAPHIC CONTENT)
    http://emtoast.com/?p=1925
    Related Sources: http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor...wn_babies.html
    http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/e...hin/index.html

Edit: Added in related sources.
    Last edited by OPOC1L1PSE; 07-22-2012 at 07:45 AM.

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Re: Interesting Facts About Dolphins

What

the

fuck

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

True story. Pretty damn ridiculous. Now I fear dolphins more than a great white...
    Last edited by OPOC1L1PSE; 07-22-2012 at 05:49 AM.

Halo 2 Veteran
    GFX Artist
    Retired Leader
    Blackheart CO

I'm calling 100% bullshit on this, as the picture on the website you cited as a source has got to be the worst attempt at a photoshopping I have seen in a while. I can tell from the pixels and all that jazz, too.

Funny read, though.

NIHIL VERUM OMNIA LICITA

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EriRi 1138 View Post
    I'm calling 100% bullshit on this, as the picture on the website you cited as a source has got to be the worst attempt at a photoshopping I have seen in a while. I can tell from the pixels and all that jazz, too.

Funny read, though.
    Considering that Humans have in common with Dolphins all the traits that Humans don’t have in common with other primates (see source: PBS broadcast “What Darwin Never Knew” which examines the genetic differences between humans and apes but fails to examine the similarities between humans and dolphins, and this article here: http://hubpages.com/hub/Was-Man-the-Aquatic-Ape ), it doesn’t surprise me that they would find Humans sexually attractive. Even the genetics are so close (see source: http://www.oar.noaa.gov/spotlite/arc...pot_texas.html ) that if it wasn’t for the fact that humans have 2 extra chromosomes there would already be Human/Dolphin Hybrids swimming around.

And considering that Dolphins actually have more cognitive abilities than humans (it is required for the echo-location to translate as a visual sense) and have otherwise nearly identical neurology and even have similar spinal structure and position while in the water… well… Dolphins probably see Humans as another kind of Dolphin. Since Dolphins rape other Dolphins that would make sense. Remember, an animal with cognitive abilities comparable or superior to that of a human wouldn’t regard itself as lower than the Human but regards itself as equal.

Or at the very least from their perspective humans are the beast in this beastiality. That would be interesting. I mean, statistically, very few Dolphins willingly copulate with humans even though many more are clearly sexually aroused by Humans. Just like very few Humans willingly have sex with animals. So they could restrain themselves because they themselves regard it as Beastiality but the ones we hear about just don’t care.

- - - Updated - - -

The picture is obviously fake..Or atleast it looks extremely fake..But dolphins do actually rape people by dragging them under with their penises. Pretty scary stuff.. especially if you’re a homophobic male, imagine getting raped by that thing.Pretty sure a dolphins penis doesn’t look like a gigantic strand of laffy taffy though >_>

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

it's true, I first learned about dolphin rape on animal planet.

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Funny read, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLUCKY NUM13ER View Post
    it's true, I first learned about dolphin rape on animal planet.
    Either way it is still a wtf
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

What the fuck?

I'm gonna stop buying dolphin free tuna at the grocery store.

et ducit mundum per luce

I...

um...

what?

I just read a fucking thread about dolphin rape.

I don't even know now.
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Cool story bro.
    10 points to Gryffindor!

P.S my 100 post^
    Not that exciting....

"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most, live the longest."

Thread Information