Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This should be good

Ur an asshole bartender who no- one gives a rat's ass about when you are abducted by some evil scientist and his bitch. Then they put you in a machine so they can watch these long, drawn out videos of your arabic ancestors, that had some kind of cult. The bitch ends up being cool and rescues you from the mad scientist, the end.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

Blog Posts

Re: This should be good

Flunked highschool, became plumber, rescued girl, turned out I was taking mushrooms. FML.

I'm right back at it again...

A bunch of greedy humans blew each other up with nukes, you were born into a life where ever you go there is lethal radiation that makes you vibrate, your mom died because of you. Your dad abandoned you in a cold hole where everyone is a janitor. Your crush's dad wants to kill you. Everywhere you go you get ripped off. You can't have sex. You waste most of your time searching for your stupid dad who kills himself anyways. Your crush kicks you out of her hole. You can't have sex. You hear the same thing on the radio every day. You have no future. You can't have sex. The only way to beat the game is to kill yourself or let a super hot chick(whom you can't have sex with) kill herself.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

You rule one small village with a bunch of annoying-ass shitty citizens, your neighboring rulers are a bunch of twats who are bipolar and will settle cities close to YOU and then they tell you to not settle cities near THEM. Fucking twats. You're expected to bring your small city into a great nation through a bunch of boring ass way except through domination in which case everyone hates you, even your own mother. The science route takes for fucking ever, fuck culture, time kills everyone anyways, and diplomacy means you have to cater to a bunch of city-states that get pissed if you don't give them gold 24/FUCKING 7.

Also Washington... Fuck that guy, war mongering son of a bitch.

Theres no way to make Dynasty Warriors bad.

Quote Originally Posted by WSxHeavyArms View Post
    Theres no way to make Dynasty Warriors bad.
    i spent about ten minutes trying to think of a way... i failed

Halo 2 Veteran
    GFX Artist
    Retired Leader
    Blackheart CO

Since I can't do Assassin's Creed because of Doug,

It's a sixty-four-bit game about playing with blocks. That's it. And for about two years, you couldn't even win. Fuck this shit.

NIHIL VERUM OMNIA LICITA

FC Janitor
    #RIPHarryTheChin
    #RIPClearSh0t
    Blog Posts

A guy name halo comes out of nowhere, kills aleins....and doesn't afraid of anything
    U.S. Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    The Janitor God has no birthday. The Janitor God is forever.

Blog Posts

1. You die
    2. An group of scientists let a bunch of aliens kill most of the humans on earth and not only are you one of the scientists, you have to fight the aliens with a blunt object.
    3. You live in the woods with your uncle, and some terrorist tries to steal your girlfriend who thinks she is too good for you, and you have to collect EVERYTHING and kill ALL the bad guys single handedly, and your uncle dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    You rule one small village with a bunch of annoying-ass shitty citizens, your neighboring rulers are a bunch of twats who are bipolar and will settle cities close to YOU and then they tell you to not settle cities near THEM. Fucking twats. You're expected to bring your small city into a great nation through a bunch of boring ass way except through domination in which case everyone hates you, even your own mother. The science route takes for fucking ever, fuck culture, time kills everyone anyways, and diplomacy means you have to cater to a bunch of city-states that get pissed if you don't give them gold 24/FUCKING 7.

Also Washington... Fuck that guy, war mongering son of a bitch.
    CIV REV for the Win,

You got it for Xbox, if so me you and Tim should all get on

Thread Information