Blog Posts

Prerelease Glitch

I downloaded the prerelease the other day... And I wrote a book in minecraft of every single potion possible... I had a portal to the nether, I found ruins, I had a large house, and everything was going just fine.. The next time I logged on to that world, Everything was gone. It was pitch black and everything was falling. I could faintly see endermen, zombies, skeletons, etc falling with me. Everything just deleted itself. I had lost everything. I spent hours working on that. So, be careful when using the prerelease. You may just lose everything. It's gonna be a great update, but, be careful. Don't work too hard.

And on a side note, I just got blown up by a ghast

Re: Prerelease Glitch

Never had this happen to me before. But on a side note, how do you write in books in Minecraft?

Blog Posts

Re: Prerelease Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    Never had this happen to me before. But on a side note, how do you write in books in Minecraft?
    It's new in the prerelease. You get a book, ink sack, and feather. You can write it as much as you want. Then, you can sign it (titling the book) and now it can't be written in again. And it glows like its enchanted. Also, whatever you name the book becomes the name of the item. It's pretty cool. Just try not to let it disappear with the rest of your creations

Thread Information