Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: This should be good

You an illegal immigrant who comes to America searching for the 'American Dream'. Upon arrival you find out everything is a lie. The cars, women, mansions that your cousin talked about in his e-mails are all lies. You must murder hundreds of people because you are told too. Based on your actions either your cousin dies or the women your cousin is going to marry dies and your cousin completely ignores you. One upside you can have sex, however no "hot coffee" lol

Ok, so you're this shaved up jarhead who disobeys orders and the law. Some fucking aliens come out of the universe's anus and steal all the whores. You character only fucks whores, so he has to go save these std breeded sluts. Turns out you have so much steroids in your system that you can't do shit.
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

you end up almost getting beheaded just because you were crossing into another damn country at the wrong damn place. dragon swoops in to destroy the town. you learn how to yell really loud and people expect for you to kill all the dragons while taking care of all their damn problems...oh yeah and they all try to kill you if you as much as touch their damn chickens

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

You wake up on a beach with a bullet in you, can't remember anything, and all you have is a key to a bank safe box and a tattoo of "XIII" on your chest. Some hot ass lifeguard from baywatch comes to rescue you. next thing you know a munch of mercenaries shoot her up. For some weird fucking reason you kill them all like james bond would and make it out alive. You go to the bank only to have the FBI raid the place and capture you. At FBI HQ some semi hot black chick badass saves you and helps you escape. You find out that you had plastic surgery to look like this guy who is dead and now everybody thinks you're him and now they wanna kill you. You uncover some crazy ass shit consiracy to take over America by the KKK or some wannabe cult and end up stopping all of them except for the head honcho who you never figure out his real identity, at least not until the end where he takes you captive. And then game over......

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

you are a young teenager that wanders through grass and stubles acrossed creepy looking animals that look like they got fucked up during birth. You through a small ball at them that somehow makes the animal small and traps them in a ball. You eventually find other people doing the same and then fight them with the animal you caught that somehow now follows your command. Sadly, and evil team comes in and ruins your day by picking on you and calling you a little twerp. However in the TV show you get followed by a girl that you never sleep with and you stay a virgin your whole life.

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

You're a member of an elite squad that gets knocked down all the damn time and needs a FUCKING teammate to pick you up, because evidently you can't do it yo damn self.

THEY MADE 8 MORE OF THESE
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Quote Originally Posted by ItsgettingMessi View Post
    i spent about ten minutes trying to think of a way... i failed

your this one dude, unless your another dude, and your in an army, but EVERYONE is bloody worthless except you, and you have to do all this shit or your army will lose, and you have to kill like 30 million guys or else you'll lose, and you have to fight these really hard guys, except they aren't hard even on the hardest difficulty, you just have to pretend they are to give some meaning to the game. there's also horses, but they're only useful for moving, because the maps are SO. BLOODY. HUGE. I think there's arrows too, but who cares because your melee weapon can wipe out like 50 guys in one swing and a bow hits one at a time, also, eventually you unlock cool guys like sun ce and lu bu, and you never play anyone else because they all suck.

Also, you have to play the game like 50 times because each character has their own campaign.

it's sooo repetitive and boring, and absolutely frustrating. 0/10 would not play again.

dynasty warriors. I really need to pick up some of the new ones. the last one i played was for the origional xbox.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    you are a young teenager that wanders through grass and stubles acrossed creepy looking animals that look like they got fucked up during birth. You through a small ball at them that somehow makes the animal small and traps them in a ball. You eventually find other people doing the same and then fight them with the animal you caught that somehow now follows your command. Sadly, and evil team comes in and ruins your day by picking on you and calling you a little twerp. However in the TV show you get followed by a girl that you never sleep with and you stay a virgin your whole life.
    *throw*
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Thread Information