Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are there any Arena tryhards in FC?

^ Title for reference.

I just got my 20% Onyx yesterday and I've been wondering if anyone else plays it.

As broken as the system may be, it is the only decent ranking system Reach has at the moment. Takes a long ass times to find matches, but other than that...

Re: Are there any Arena tryhards in FC?

I would like to play Arena, but nobody likes playing it. Haha.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Yeah, I always try to not get randoms on my team, as they are unpredictable as fawk. But sometimes, you just have to deal with them.

I've never gotten a division other than onyx, but I havent played it much due to work.

If you see me on, feel free to hit me up if you want to play it

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Hell I'll jump in the arena. I haven't played that crap since like the first couple weeks of it XD I got onyx I believe going in with randoms but hell I miss being great at halo and being a try hard so shit hit me up guys!! I'll jump in and play with anyone, might help me train and get my skills back too!

i played a bit of arena, but i found it quite easy. i switched over to the mlg playlist, much better challenge.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

In the Halo Reach Beta (when the ratings were different), I was Onyx and I was absolutely destroying EVERYONE (mainly because I pick up new games/new maps rather quickly). Once Reach came out, I was Onyx for the first season and then top 5% Gold or something the next one. Then I stopped playing Arena. Lol.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Yeah, MLG is pretty fun too but high level Onyx games get pretty intense.

FC Janitor
    #RIPHarryTheChin
    #RIPClearSh0t
    Blog Posts

I love Arena, but the only thing is I usually carry and you can't carry them all so I end up losing and getting like 30% Gold, but sure...just need a team.
    U.S. Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    The Janitor God has no birthday. The Janitor God is forever.

I'll play with friends only, never reached onyx but always played against them, wierdly enough i loose to gold players more often. Onyx ppl get too cocky once there.

Thread Information