Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Payroll

Re: Payroll

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    We've had paid Recruiters in the past, or Universal Recruiters, and it didn't really work =/ New generation of people now so maybe it will.
    They don't have to have a recruiter title, just give someone 500 vcash or so for every person they recruit.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Director of Project Ascension
    When the Storm Ends
    Memory is the Key
    Moves Like Jagger
    Blog Posts

I like the idea myself, of giving recruiters a bonus such as that myself. I know I have tried things similar to that in other places, and frankly I will say this, it's a pain in the butt, however I think that since we (or at least BLUE does, I'm not sure about REDD) have Military Updates in which we having a listing of who gets promoted, we can see when these new members have gone to certain milestones. I would personally advise that basically upon the point of a recruit either finishing their bootcamp, or upon being promoted to a PFC that the recruiter gets their bonus. after bootcamp is easier, but I think it's less Vcash happy if we do it after the first Battlenight as that already puts them into the "we have started participating, and are still here" category. Another thing to modify upon Anarchy's post, is that it could be a 2 part payment, you get your first 500 for getting them into the door, the last 500 for having them go through their first battlenight.

Also Lloyd, I saw you quoting Surrounded, and I just feel like urging just from that quote, that if we did this, I cannot stress enough that it should be we pay each member upon the end of each battlenight according to who came. Otherwise there are a few factors I previously discussed that become some difficulties.

Now I fully support us talking about this, I just also wanted to point out that we have to realize when talking about "VCash" that this system is either getting scrapped or modified a great deal, so while we definitely should talk about these ideas, we need to realize they will also need to be adjusted.
    Project Ascension

Where damnation seems inevitable, I will still raise my hands in hope of redemption.
    morte ai nostri nemici la tua guerra è persa non puoi distruggere
    Ortus verum est iam lost nobis. Exuro per lies illae universitas quod reperio vestri verum
    "Addio amico mio"

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

when i see this, it think lots of officers are gonna abuse this system if it were to happen. i'm against it. (about the whole "getting paid for being officer)

i agree with these guys over here about the whole paying recruiters though, but i say the people should only get paid if and only if the people they recruit are active in FC for 6 weeks. that way we know they don't just grab random people for a 2 sec thing of getting vcash.

A Reaper is not a name, it is a title, meaning ultimate badass.

Director of Project Ascension
    When the Storm Ends
    Memory is the Key
    Moves Like Jagger
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    when i see this, it think lots of officers are gonna abuse this system if it were to happen. i'm against it. (about the whole "getting paid for being officer)

i agree with these guys over here about the whole paying recruiters though, but i say the people should only get paid if and only if the people they recruit are active in FC for 6 weeks. that way we know they don't just grab random people for a 2 sec thing of getting vcash.
    Reaper, I won't bother to go over all the things I have posted, but what I have been urging, is that EVERY rank gets paid, not just Officers. The pay would alter depending up rank, and it is easy to manage and ensure rank boosting isn't occurring. And look at what I typed, and you will see that frankly 1000 Vcash for a potential new member sticking around is worth it, it's a token reward for your effort to help the community. If you want to look at my other posts, you will find much more content in them though.
    Project Ascension

Where damnation seems inevitable, I will still raise my hands in hope of redemption.
    morte ai nostri nemici la tua guerra è persa non puoi distruggere
    Ortus verum est iam lost nobis. Exuro per lies illae universitas quod reperio vestri verum
    "Addio amico mio"

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    We've had paid Recruiters in the past, or Universal Recruiters, and it didn't really work =/ New generation of people now so maybe it will.
    I didn't get paid
    I still even have my title
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxCptNICK94xX View Post
    Instead of VCash how bout Microsoft points?
    Good thought.... but isn't going to happen lol

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Thread Information