Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: Artic Eagle Story ~ Bellator

Quote Originally Posted by Lol its James View Post
    Yeah you really need to finish it, I'm anticipating what happened when you get shined in the spotlight
    tommorow is when it comes up... i have 1.5 chapters done, im aiming for four though by the time i post it

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ItsgettingMessi View Post
    lloyd you must not like the latest ending to the last chapter i posted then
    sorry messi Ill read it tonight this last week has been kinda off for me it slipped my mind can you ever FORGIVE ME

crap ill have to read it later scrimmage tonight (for not being able to read it till later) (for the scrimmage)

Life is transient. Hold on to the moment. Never Lose hope and fight the good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by lloydfam7 View Post
    sorry messi Ill read it tonight this last week has been kinda off for me it slipped my mind can you ever FORGIVE ME
    no lloyd i can not!

Im kidding =D

Am I gonna be a good guy or a bad guy, dang I have so many questions. First off do you know the Halo story in depth and have you beaten each Halo's campaign? If that's a yes, are the sangheili in this chapter that just died still loyal to the covenant? Would this be before or after Halo 2? I have a lot more questions but those are the most important.

arbiter i think one of the two that just died was supposed to be you .... im kidding but that would be kind of funny

Im warning you messi im still online lol. Yeah i was thinking that one of them was me too.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah I almost forgot (cough) sword beats sniper (cough) Cough)

Hey get back online messi, Im not done with this would-be argument

you wish that a sword would beat a sniper... we obviously saw what just happened in this story

Arbiter the sangheili got out and lived didn't you read when he jumped to te ground. And yes I didn't really have a preset for what Time the story was going on. If I could geuss it's like halo 2 to halo 3 when the elites are on our team. You will find that later on...

re what messi said:
    well obviously they were not chosen for the path or something like that

Thread Information