Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FC Update 6.1

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Re: FC Update 6.1

I suggest you guys push the video release back till like December. Why create a video for FC in Reach, if Reach isn't going to be used afterwards?

Give us now untill November 6th to build our ideas, then in December have Halo 4 Promotional videos up... Someone see's Reach videos still being uploaded when Halo 4 is out, then they may blow it off :/

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    I suggest you guys push the video release back till like December. Why create a video for FC in Reach, if Reach isn't going to be used afterwards?

Give us now untill November 6th to build our ideas, then in December have Halo 4 Promotional videos up... Someone see's Reach videos still being uploaded when Halo 4 is out, then they may blow it off :/
    Haha, I already asked this question, and Myth's answer is below, check the first page.

(By Ireland Wolf)

Quote Originally Posted by SuRroundeD By 1 View Post
    My body is still for sale though
    how much for the hour ?
    "Veni, Vidi, Vici"
    RedWatch Special Forces Veteran
    Dreadrouge Vet
    Fox Legion Vet
    Z'z Pumbie

Distinguished Service Medal

Captains Merit

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by Puba View Post
    how much for the hour ?
    Three easy payments of $19.95

Unless it's for Machinima . . . then it's free with recognition in the credits

(By Ireland Wolf)

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

The main reason that I prefer that we didn't use Halo 4 as our "film set" yet is because it would take a lot more time to work a background and filming wouldn't be able to start until the game came out. Any promotional video is a good video, so if you can make a good Reach one and just get people PUMPED for Halo 4 (also could do some film editing to slip some clips and whatnot from H4 trailers). We'd like to keep the deadline October 22nd because I was thinking we could have the community vote on the best promo video, so that would give us 2 weeks of voting. Plus it gives us time to get the videos and then double-check them to make sure there isn't anything wrong with a video or something that should be cut out. Don't worry though guys! WE WILL HAVE PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS MADE ON HALO 4, AND THERE WILL BE PRIZES FOR THOSE AS WELL!!! But for now lets just get started on some good ol' filming on Reach!! If you need any help, have any questions, or anything like that then please ask either I or anyone else in the WC! And believe me, it shouldn't take too, too long for a video to be made! IKP and I would come out with a ton of videos in a short span! Just make sure you plan your videos out before filming them. It's better to have an outline than to just improvise the entire thing. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

I created Hill 30

Dude I want to be an actor. I dabbled in high school.. :P

If anyone needs some good clips, or gameplay I would be happy to provide some of mine.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

yea if anyone needs actors hit me up i used to do machinimas in my old clan if that makes it sound good

IM in the same boat s hellwolf but it wasn't in a clan and ive been stuck as one of the best actors at my school lol so if you need any gimme shout :P

Thread Information