Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

Purple Team Story (Chapter 2)

15 years before Present......

Gaurdian 3: You know, when you said you shove a sword down each of their throats, I didn't think you were being literal.
    Gauridan 1: They killed Danny while he was practicing with it, of course i was being literal. And when i get my blade back, they will truely learn the meaning of fear.
    Gaurdian 2: And trust me when i say you'll have the honor of doing whatever you want to the thief who killed your brother, just make sure you stick on task.
    Gaurdian 1: I sense it, its down this passage.
    Gaurdian 2: Then lets get a move on.

(as the gaurdians move down the passage, a small noise echos from the passage and all of a sudden the room expands with walls coming from the floor. Gaurdian 1 is seperated from the other gaurdians)

Gaurdian 2: Fuck, should have known the passage was booby trapped. everyone stick togethor until we can find him.
    Gaurdian 3-5: Yes, Sir.

Present

As Salvanous and Hellwolf charge each other, a mysterious figure instantly appears between them and they both stop in their tracks. in a quick blur of motion Hellwolf is hit behind the head and knocked out and before Salvanous had time to realize what was happening, the figure stopped in front of him, and he quickly realized the figure as Reaper.

Reaper: Salvanous, leave him.
    Salvanous: What the heck are you doing here Reaper
    Reaper: I heard Hellwolf was going to this cave, and I heard it was near a BLUE base so I came to check it out. Now then, Leave him alone. I saved your life once Salvanous and I know your "Gentlemen's code" will acknowledge that.
    Salvanous: ..... Fine, I'll leave, but next time I see you two, I won't be as merciful. Consider us even.

(With that, Salvanous vanishes in a blur of motion)

Reaper: Hellwolf, are you alright?
    Hellwolf (half-concious): ughh.. yea, I feel like something hit me hard in the head, what happened?
    Reaper: I found you and Salvanous fighting and I was able to scare him off.
    Hellwolf: How did you manage that?
    Reaper: Details not important. What happened in the cave and where is the rest of your plattoon?
    Hellwolf: We found a person and he gave me some interesting info, and as for my plattoon.....(goes silent)
    Reaper: I see.... well then lets go back to the Capital. You look like you could use a hot nurse right now.
    Hellwolf: Amen to that.

(after several miles of traveling the two decide to take a break in a cave)

Reaper: So Hellwolf, what was the info you got?
    Hellwolf: We found a man, he looked like he went through hell, and he kept talking about something i believe is a powerful weapon.
    Reaper: And did he give you a name of this weapon?
    Hellwolf: Yea, he said it was Soul Edge.
    Reaper (whispers): ..... Soul Edge.
    Hellwolf: Soul Edge, right. Ever heard of it before?
    Reaper (with a louder tone): Soul Edge.
    Hellwolf: Yea, Soul Edge. Are you okay?
    Reaper (while screaming and grabbing his skull): SOUL EDGE!!!

(Reaper head starts to hurt. all he can hear are the words soul edge echoing through his mind as all he sees is darkness. Reaper can no longer see Hellwolf, only this darkness, and suddenly he sees light. The only words that could describe what he saw now was heaven, with the statues of gods everywhere and the scenery of bright daylight while the floor is nothing but clouds. as Reaper looks at the beauty he turns around to see a man in armor behind him. )

Reaper: Who are you?
    Nightmare: My name is Nightmare, I'm the being that you need to remember.
    Reaper: What do you mean.... remember?
    Nightmare: You were such a great gaurdian, with such a beautiful style of destruction. Why have you forgotten me?
    Reaper (while revealing the knives around his wrists): WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!?
    Nightmare: Why, I'm you. Or more precisely, the title of warrior you once were. I want to become a part of you once more.... And I'm not taking no for a answer.

(with that Nightmare extends his demonic looking hand, and a blade forms in it. It was red, looked like it was made of dead flesh, and had a blinking eye around the handle)

Nightmare: do you remember your favorite toy? this is Soul Edge, and we have lots of catching up to do.
    Reaper: I don't know you, and to be honest, I don't give a fuck. I'm going to really enjoy beating the shit out of you, and you know what? I think you need a spanking mister!

As Reaper falls down the firey abyss, he does start to remember. Reaper's Memories weren't his, they never happened. everything before 10 years ago had been implanted in his head so he couldn't remember the true him. The part of him that enjoyed killing the innocents, the one who left countless villages in the ruin, the one who took great joy in torturing his opponents. He was the gaurdian of Soul Edge, and uplived his job, until his brother was murdered. such impurities was giving his blade Soul Edge the equivilent of a boner, and used those memories to help fuel his drive of revenge up to the point he saw everyone as evil. As Reaper's revelation took hold of him, he thought of one question. How to continue his plan on purifying the world.

A Reaper is not a name, it is a title, meaning ultimate badass.

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

Re: Purple Team Story (Chapter 2)

I personally do not like this chapter. only reason its in here is cause without this one, the rest of the story would make no sense

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    I personally do not like this chapter. only reason its in here is cause without this one, the rest of the story would make no sense
    don't worry about it, just continue to make more.
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

Quote Originally Posted by XxCptNICK94xX View Post
    don't worry about it, just continue to make more.
    whats your opinion on the chapter?

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

its alright, not as good as the first though.
    I didn't really like it. I liked the guardian part, and the part where you fight nightmare(I like 78% of that idea).
    I don't get why the fight between hellwolf and salv didn't happen, but thats fine.

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

because I'm friends with both, fight was in first chapter, and i wanted main vid with me spanking a demonic person

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

lol ok

I personally liked this chapter better and I will tell you why: Bacon.

- - - Updated - - -

But seriously, this chapter was better because we see more character development and a new plot point/conflict. This chapter is essential apparently and evidently. Keep up the good work! I'm definitely interested in story and where its gonna go. Aeon.jpg
    <<:REDWATCH Fireteam NOVEMBER:>>
    R E M E M B E R R E A C H

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

I did like the 1st chapter more. But this idea your working with is rather good. And I do like the idea of adding the actual characters like nightmare. Can't wait to see how the rest of this comes out

hellwolf lives to see another day woooot. This chapter was alright but it does play a important roll otherwise id be really confused so keep em comeing reaper!!!

Thread Information