This game over all is going to be pretty damn good. It's going to be based more on true skill and teamwork now more than ever. It's going to take the so called "pros" down a peg or two because it's getting rid of the bs shit with weapon spawns and camping and timing for them. It's also adding in an edge with throwing the bomb/ball and carrying the flag and holding a pistol making it again more of a balanced game, instead of people focusing on the bomb/ball guy and whether or not they are going to drop the ball and fight, well now they have to worry about it being thrown to another player so chasing is basically pointless to an extent now.

This game looks like a great deal of change for the world of halo, making it more competetive and co-operative. I think what's really going to happen seeing some of this and hearing/knowing what else I've come in contact with, this game is going to basically make everybody have a chance overall. And quite honestly it's about time, Halo for too long has been about who can get to their skilled weapon the fastest (power weapon wise) and now that is going to be almost impossible with the random weapon spawns. Like I already said it's also making chasing and running away like most people do stupidly trying to get a kill or stay alive pointless in certain game types.

As for the hog hitting the dude at 3:07 I don't think that was a mistake, the hog didn't accelerate fast enough after it dropped and slowed to full splatter the dude it just hurt him. Just from info and the view gameplay vids and what not I have seen I give this game thus far a 7/10 just from what's been out.