Thread: Blade bane

Blade bane

Blade bane

Hello there! I am Blade bane, but my real name is Ethan. I am a kid from Australia who signed up during the last war, but was unable to participate due to schedule problems with school that had an unfortunate habit of conflicting with the battle dates. Luckily school is once again slowing down, and by the time that the war starts up I will be able to participate with my full attention. I also point out, I normally would never consider making once of these, but everyone else was doing it and I just want to belong :P

Halo Aspects
    Role I play: I tend to work best as a smash-and-dash quick player, making me more suited towards objective based game modes such as capturing the flag. I also consider myself as a fairly good driver, especially with the lighter vehicles. I tend to be better as a drop off, assistance player in this role, but I can play as an offensive gunner when the need arises. I'm also pretty good at grenade throwing, making me good at cleaning out small clustered areas before anyone else needs to get in.

Preferred Vehicles: As I mentioned earlier, I tend to work better with lighter, faster vehicles. As such, I'll put these in order of my efficiency with them. First the Mongoose, than the Ghost, Warthog, and the Chopper. I am also able to use the Wraith fairly well, but my skills with the wraith are pretty lacking in comparison to the other vehicles.

Weapons I Use: I use, as per my Halo statistics, primarily close range beat downs. However, as the Reach beta showed me, I'm not really prone to getting in that close anymore and have since moved on to other ways of fighting. I can use the Designated Marksman Rifle, the Assault Rifle, the Pistol, the Sniper Rifle, and the Energy Sword really well. I'm typically pretty bad with explosive weapons, apart from grenades, so I tend to steer away from them.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I look forward to playing with you all in Revolutions!

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri
    Welcome to the fight son.

I have never met some one who says their bad with rockets..... welcome (at 1:02)

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Thread Information