Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MegamanDevil here

Gotta love this site, so many nice and unsuspecting Victims, er, I mean potential friends and partners. Well I enjoy long walks on the beach, fine dining, and bashing in the skulls of my enemies while singing Ode to Joy. I love gaming but I'm not the beast at multiplayer, I'll try though, I can't play too often anymore due to school (heavy art projects).
    If there are any questions just post them and I may respond.

Re: MegamanDevil here

Welcome to the Forerunner Conflict, MegamanDevil!

I hope you enjoy your stay here! Also, we like to play Oddball in our wars, so I'm sure you'll be able to "bash in the skulls of your enemies". Lmao.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

or you will just bash them with skulls

Welcome to FC dude, hope you enjoy your time here

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

I like this guy already, glad you picked REDD! You seem like a perfect candidate to join the Resistance Battalion as we also like singing songs while feasting upon the bodies of BLUE Army.
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    I like this guy already, glad you picked REDD! You seem like a perfect candidate to join the Resistance Battalion as we also like singing songs while feasting upon the bodies of BLUE Army.
    Hey MegamanDevil, you should probably know that Fuzzy is a dirty Canadian who likes doing inappropriate things with turtles. Just a heads up.

:P
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

Don't listen to Max, he is my pet dog and he is just mad because I haven't been feeding him since he ripped apart a couch
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Welcome Megaman, I think you'll have a good time in REDD.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    Hey MegamanDevil, you should probably know that Fuzzy is a dirty Canadian who likes doing inappropriate things with turtles. Just a heads up.
    Oh and Doggy boy is right, but we here in REDD don't judge, we just kill BLUEs on Sundays.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDevil View Post
    Gotta love this site, so many nice and unsuspecting Victims, er, I mean potential friends and partners. Well I enjoy long walks on the beach, fine dining, and bashing in the skulls of my enemies while singing Ode to Joy. I love gaming but I'm not the beast at multiplayer, I'll try though, I can't play too often anymore due to school (heavy art projects).
    If there are any questions just post them and I may respond.
    You shall be my best friend I can tell already.

HO! THE MEMORIES!

I'm right back at it again...

Glad for the warm reception, can't wait to bash I a guy to death with his own skull (or your skull if you offer it up) and to feast on the blue blooded entrails of my blur blooded enemies......I mean food......

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Don't listen to Max, he is my pet dog and he is just mad because I haven't been feeding him since he ripped apart a couch
    What is this?? I don't even....

Like seriously.

Overall, this is a major

:P

Thread Information