I'd like to request someting of you.

Well, as it turns out to be, I'm very bad at this sort of thing. So I'd like to request your help with something. Would you at all be interested in crafting a signature for me?
    Information for the interested:
    The lovely Picture's attached due to my incompetence.
    Could you perhaps have this text towards the bottom of the picture in perhaps a lighter blue or earthly green (which ever is less work for you): Swa cwęš eardstapa, earfeža gemyndig, wražra węlsleahta, winemęga hryre...
    If anyone would do this, it'd be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "And you are but a thought—a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"

Blog Posts

Re: I'd like to request someting of you.

I'm not a graphics artist, but from experience of seeing requests in FC, that seems like an awfully high amount of text for the image.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Well, if it's required to shorten it, the text can be simply shortened to "Swa cwęš eardstapa...".

Edit: I possibly might be the dumbest person. I might just go with in-signature text and the picture. I apologize for wasting your time. This wasn't very well though out on my part. If anyone would still like to take a crack at it, it's all yours.
    Last edited by AVagrant; 10-09-2012 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Read the "Edit:"
    "And you are but a thought—a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"

Don't listen to donkies young one. Anything is possible!

Drag the image to the top search bar for the link

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Thread Information