Thread: Zombie story

Threaded View

Zombie story

ZOMBIE STORY SIGN UP

Hey everyone! REDDS and BLUEs I am going to be writing a story that revoles around my perspective, but I want to be meeting people on my journey. So if you want to be in it just fill this application out down here...

PS. This has nothing to do with halo, and not all of you can be badass im not going to be either.
    PSS. I will be writing this when enough people do it, about 6-7 people. If more decide to do, I will still put you in thats just my minimum.
    PSSS. LOL, This story is not going to be like my last one, where I put the chapters out late at night, didn't edit it at all. No, I will edit it, take a lot of times on my chapters, and put it out when im satisfied.

Name (real name that is an everyday occurence haha ):
    Town/City/State (This is happening in United States, but you can throw in your country if you want):
    Apperance:
    Personality:
    Profession:
    Weapons:
    Any Other details:

************************* **************EXAMPLE**** ************************* **********
    Name (real name that is an everyday occurence haha ): James Collinsworth
    Town/City/State (This is happening in United States, but you can throw in your country if you want): New Jersey
    Apperance: 6'1", 140 pounds, long brown hair, clothes that are raggedy, wears a backpack.
    Personality: Scared of the whole zombie concept, makes stupid decisions but they always help him in the end. Shy, angry with everything, but chill when meeting people.
    Profession: Gun store owner
    Weapons: crossbow in backpack, m16, pistol in my hostler.
    Any Other details: Have fun!
    Last edited by Lol its James; 10-10-2012 at 09:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Thread Information