Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zombie story

Zombie story

ZOMBIE STORY SIGN UP

Hey everyone! REDDS and BLUEs I am going to be writing a story that revoles around my perspective, but I want to be meeting people on my journey. So if you want to be in it just fill this application out down here...

PS. This has nothing to do with halo, and not all of you can be badass im not going to be either.
    PSS. I will be writing this when enough people do it, about 6-7 people. If more decide to do, I will still put you in thats just my minimum.
    PSSS. LOL, This story is not going to be like my last one, where I put the chapters out late at night, didn't edit it at all. No, I will edit it, take a lot of times on my chapters, and put it out when im satisfied.

Name (real name that is an everyday occurence haha ):
    Town/City/State (This is happening in United States, but you can throw in your country if you want):
    Apperance:
    Personality:
    Profession:
    Weapons:
    Any Other details:

************************* **************EXAMPLE**** ************************* **********
    Name (real name that is an everyday occurence haha ): James Collinsworth
    Town/City/State (This is happening in United States, but you can throw in your country if you want): New Jersey
    Apperance: 6'1", 140 pounds, long brown hair, clothes that are raggedy, wears a backpack.
    Personality: Scared of the whole zombie concept, makes stupid decisions but they always help him in the end. Shy, angry with everything, but chill when meeting people.
    Profession: Gun store owner
    Weapons: crossbow in backpack, m16, pistol in my hostler.
    Any Other details: Have fun!
    Last edited by Lol its James; 10-10-2012 at 09:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Re: Zombie story

Name: Cody

Town/City/State: From Cloverdale Canada (You can throw me in whatever location serves you best)

Appearance: 5'10 185 lbs. Shaven head, dark green eyes. Large scars on right inside forearm, left triceps, left shoulder, right hand, back of head.

Personality: Mature beyond his age, very serious, gets along well with others, wants to help people, very closed off and almost robotic at times. Suited well for survival in the Zombie Apocalypse but finds himself struggling with the pain and suffering of others around him.

Profession: Military

Weapons: Sig Sauer P226 Pistol, HK 416 Assault Rifle with attached flashlight, suppressor, and holographic weapon sight, combat tomahawk.

Any Other details: If you'd like more feel free to throw me a PM! Hope to see you in the Halo Reach Interactive!
    Last edited by GhostHammer; 07-04-2017 at 12:40 AM.

Name (real name that is an everyday occurence haha ): Bryan Ross

Town/City/State (This is happening in United States, but you can throw in your country if you want): Montreal, Canada

Appearance: average height, long brown hair (length to mid-back), very lean, 123 lbs, blue-grey eyes.

Personality: joking, slightly perverted. can be deadly serious when needed. very outgoing and charismatic. very good with negotiations.

Profession:student

Weapons:

-two old, rusted katanas (emergency use, they aren't stable.)
    -machete
    -assortement of knives

Any Other details:
    i'm a decent shot with a gun, although i don't own one. No marksman, but i can hit a target most times.
    I practice parkour, so movement is not an issue.
    i've fiddles around with things enough to be able to make some extremely basic traps, although not all of them may be effective.
    light explosives knowledge. no high grade stuff, but enough to make pipe-bombs and molotovs with the right materials.
    i'm not strong enough to use most melee weapons effectively, so wits or ranged weapons will be my way to survival.
    i'm not entirely sane.
    i hold the self over everything.
    Last edited by silversleek; 10-10-2012 at 06:16 PM.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

DANGIT JAMES!!!.... i was litteraly just about to do this. even ask purple. i told him this morning i was going to do one... back to the drawing boards i guess

LOL, that is funny, I would of done the medieval one if you didn't HAHHAHAAH

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Alright guys I'm going to start writing it today In class, because I'm done with my project. Even though there is not six people I still have three all together.

First chapter is done, I'm doing chapter two later. Post applications guys, I'm desperate! LOL

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

eh why not

Name: Aaron Burwell

Town/City/State: Weston, Florida

Apperance: 6'4", big build. Shaggy black hair and a full beard. usual clothes are blue t-shirt with a black leather vest on top, camouflage cargo and steel toe boots.

Personality: Been a loner for most of his life, so he usually keeps to himself. but he does whatever it takes to survive. Slow to trust and doesn't exactly like company but if it helps in survival he will take what he can get. still prefers to be alone though. not exactly forthcoming with details about his past.

Profession: Networking Engineer

Weapons: Throwing knives. short sword. Combat knife. Saiga shotgun with a drum magazine. desert eagle 44 magnum

Any Other details: doesn't care about getting up close and personal. doesn't even care if he dies. just want to take as many zombies down as he can. will put himself in danger just to take out as many zombies as possible. hasn't cared about anything since he lost his family

Name : Cole House
    Town/City/State (This is happening in United States, but you can throw in your country if you want): Illinois
    Apperance: 5'10 160 lbs, medium height, dark blonde curly hair and nearly black eyes. Wears a pair of glasses
    Personality: A thinker by heart, he will randomly say something that may have no connection to what is going on. He is trying to find a way to cure the zombies by examining their heart, brain, blood, etc. He is normally nice but at times gets very frustrated and starts to lock down and become seperate of everyone else.
    Profession: Fresh out of school doctor
    Weapons: He doesn't have very many weapons, all he has is katana that his great grandfather brought back from WW2. It is very sharp though with a ivory grip and a symbol of a dragon swallowing its tail. He doesn't like to use it nor does he know how to use it very well.
    Any Other details:

Name: Amy Greene (<---- REFRENCE TIME!! Combination tho)
    Town/City/State: Illinois
    Apperance: 5'3 154 lbs Blue eyes with long, light brown hair, pretty. Thin, slender form. Wears baggy jeans and a t shirt with converse high tops XD. Not a body builder but not a twig, strong enough to get things done.
    Personality: Outgoing, clever, knows basic karate (nothing fancy), calm and cool in stressful situations, easily adapts to given situations. Takes only what she needs to survive. Quick and agile, knows how to hide. (Almost like a cat)
    Profession: veterinarian
    Weapons: hunting knife, and a small concealed revolver.
    Any Other details: Not the best shot with a gun but is decent and can hit things that may pose a threat.
    "Quando il gioco è finito, il re e il pedone vanno nella stessa scatola." -Cortana
    Forever alone

Thread Information