Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zombie story

Re: Zombie story

First chapter Is up

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

Can't promise that I'll have time to read it, but if you want characters, I'll help: Still waiting for a Spartan IV role play . . . lol

Name: Jesse James Jenkins

Town/City/State: Plymouth, Michigan

Apperance: Red hair, pale skin, blue eyes, 6 feet, 172 lb's, decently muscular. I'll begin wearing a white T-Shirt with a plain blue American Eagle sweat jacket (or zip hoodie . . . whatever you wanna call 'em), blue jeans (rips at both knees, but that's it). Wears a belt, but has attached multiple pouches to it for things like food, drinks (canteen* sp), and can fit ammo. Wears a dirty pair of white Nike running shoes. Two bracelets attached to right wrist, black G-Shock on the left wrist. Wears contacts, but hasn't been able to get find a new pair for a while. He carries around an old Fender Stratocaster (the last thing he has of his old life pretty much) slung around his back.

Personality: He's friendly around people, but he's also shy and doesn't easily trust others. Ever since the outbreak he's been a little 'emotional' because of the loss of friends and family. Somehow he manages to pull together, but he's often haunted by dreams of those family members or friends. He has a huge temper, but he can control himself in the heat of a battle. He often plays his guitar to cool his nerves or to get through a night of no sleep, he plays a lot of classic rock (70's, 80's, etc).

Profession: Full time student.

Weapons: Large kitchen knife, M9 Beretta (his fathers before the outbreak), x2 mags of 9mm ammunition.

Any Other details: Not really, pretty much added everything into one of the other categories. PM me if there is anything else you need.

(By Ireland Wolf)

Name: Chris Bary

Town: Atlanta Georgia

Appearance: Red Hair, Red Beard, 5,8, 195 lbs, muscular, green eyes,

Personality: Great in stressful conditions, friendly with people, hates zombies

Proffesion: Sniper for the Marines

Weapon: Any sniper, but uses a 30 Yacht, Secondary Weapon: .45 cal. pistol

do you ever plan on doing more of this James?

looks like Messi wants to steal it! lol

actually I thought of doing this the same day James did. I told purple that morning and as I was about to post the page for signups I noticed James posted guys like an hour before me because I had soccer practice...

Yup thats why I said it, you both should make the story together to make the chapters come out faster.

maybe...

Wanna messi? I mean we need to make a whole new sign up for something else...

And yes I am still doing this

hhhmmm yeah that probably wouldnt work out now that I think about it...

- - - Updated - - -

delete button activated

Thread Information