Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Medieval Character signup

Name: Smit Blakk
    Skill level, preferred weapon: Talented/unorthodox style, Prefers a war scythe for regular combat, and holds a katara
    Personality: Makes special weaponry to fit his or others styles. Is very perverted when around women (think master roshi) Likes teaching the weak how to defend themselves. LOVES drinking wine.
    Appearance: 6'4 but he slumps when he is not fighting making him 6'0. Short salt and pepper hair, ceasar cut. You can see a scar around his neck. Also he isn't very bulky but has the muscles to where armor and move well in it.
    History: His father was a famous Smith who knew how to craft anything with anything. He grew up learning how to make things with his hands. His mother was a loving home wife who took care of the house and was very kind. one night his Dad had come home drunk, and for an (unexplained) reason stabbed his mother. Unable to defend her or himself Smit tried to run away, But his father caught him and brought his knife to his neck slowly slicing it. He was left to die, but survived.
    Rank (knight, archer, horseman): Old Knight, blacksmith
    Extra info: He will only defend those he believes can not defend themselves. He is not a self righteous man and not evil, He just likes to see the weak grow strong.

Quote Originally Posted by blastoised View Post
    Name:Kyle Cole
    Skill level, preferred weapon: A novice with a bow
    Personality: He has a very big mouth. Does not like to take orders from many people and is cocky.
    Appearance (height, hair, etc) note, he must be white so that it is realistic: 6'2, brown short hair
    History: After his fother sent him to a senctuary for his attitude, he was kicked out of it for the same reason. Now on his own he is trying to make his way through the world without anyone.
    Rank (knight, archer, horseman): archer
    Extra info:
    Attachment 2974

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

Name: Chris the Reaper
    Skill level, preferred weapon: a scythe he made with the handle being made 100 percent out of his enemie's bones.
    Personality: he kills anyone who pisses him off, and when people mention his dead brother, he chops off their tounge. When people mention his 2 month old sister that he carries with him everywhere, he acts like a nice knucklehead cause he loves her more than anything.
    Appearance (height, hair, etc) note, he must be white so that it is realistic: he keeps his face hidden in his hood because a good portion of it was burned, and tends to where black robes (his sister has a pink outfit always)
    History: He is an orphan who looks only after his sister. He has a long history of killing people who talk about about his brother and those who bad mouth his sister. he is what some would consider, a mysterious psychopath.
    Rank (knight, archer, horseman): X-knight (he quit for his sister)
    Extra info: he won't do shit to people who make fun of him, but will about anything else.

A Reaper is not a name, it is a title, meaning ultimate badass.

guys i hope to get this started by next monday. so if you want to sign up please do so soon

i would like it if this could be done by friday night.

Blog Posts

Name: Rorik
    Skill level: Skilled Weapon-smith and armorer, Skilled Swordsman and Archer; prefers broadsword
    Weapons: Carries a longsword with a Broad fuller 54 inch blade and elongated hilt, a shortsword, a shield, 3 knives , a longbow and 14 arrows.
    Armor Plated mail with some plate features and a helmet.
    Personality: Stoic and stern, he has a bit of an intensified sense of justice, hates thieves and corrupt officials.
    Appearance: Rorik is 6 feet 2 inches tall. He has a full beard and mustache and short brown hair. There are small burn marks on his face. He's missing the pinky finger on his left hand and has a long scar over the top of the right side of his head where no hair grows.
    History: "I come from a city called Holmgard, My father is a swordsman, blacksmith and a bit of a tradesman. He came from a city called Vitebsk, built on a major crossroad, he used it to travel. My Mother was a mercer from Pskov. They met when they were fairly young, and started a shop in Holmgard. I was their firstborn and I have only one brother. When I was 20 mother was killed by bandits who robbed our caravan traveling to nearby hamlets to trade goods. For about a year afterwards my brother, father and myself traveled the area killing bandits and highwaymen. I lost my little finger and a piece of my scalp, brother lost an eye and father lost a leg. Afterward I decided to travel to the west." Rorik then goes through an uneventful length of time which concludes in him joining the military or whatever, wherever this is set.
    Extra info: He made his own armor, swords and shield. Although his father gave Rorik his helmet, a longbow received as a gift from a sweetheart back home and a small piece of green silk around his wrist from his mother, Rorik has hand made all of his gear.
    Although his anvil from Holmgard is far too heavy to carry with him, he carries a few of his smithing tools, rope, knives, a small pot, his clothes, armor and provisions on a horse.
    During his travels he came across a lame black cat and took pity on it. Now grown up and no longer lame Rorik named him Twikk it follows him from place to place. (Does not fight or anything dumb like that.)
    Puts up a dumb front, but people who know him see there are always thoughts running through his mind.
    Not cruel but very blunt.
    Last edited by Rokkman X; 10-25-2012 at 10:49 AM.
    BLUE Major General Ret.

Blog Posts

What is the time zone/setting?
    BLUE Major General Ret.

the time will be about the end of the second crusade. I will though have it not historically correct, I'm going to switch the roles to where the Islamic religions start a massive jihad on all the crusading states.

Blog Posts

Awesome, I tried to get it as 'historically accurate' as I could (not to mention actually plausible), but I hit the mark pretty good. I was going for a 900 to 1100 time frame.
    Last edited by Rokkman X; 10-26-2012 at 04:43 PM.
    BLUE Major General Ret.

Thread Information