Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

KazuhLLL Introduction

I'm Kyle, aka KazuhLLL(GT), Kaz, or kazinsser(on the interwebs), and sometimes GirlHair(don't ask).
    I'm a 19 year old sophomore at Florida Gulf Coast University, majoring in Software Engineering.

Since I know many people don't know too much about my history here, I suppose I'll summarize it here. I originally was recruited by 2Legit2Quit and joined FC during Halo 3 (under the name Z1NSY). My bootcamp took place on 10/6/2009, shortly after my Junior year in high school started. I stayed quite active in the community, starting in MedeDust's squad, the 31st Blue Berets. After a number of months, the activity of the members fell off, and the squad disbanded. Around then, I believe something came up in Dust's life and he no longer had time to lead a squad. I had become an officer, so he passed it on to me and we became "The squad led by Z1NSY that contains MedeDust, Ash, Twizzey, and Sean." (It later changed to Epicosity because Dr. Doom didn't approve.)

Not so long afterwards, the army went through a re-organization and squads were named after the army alphabet: Bravo, Delta, Foxtrot, Tango, Zulu, etc. To be honest I don't remember all too many details from back then, both because it was a while ago and because BLUE army was going through quite a few changes between the "Never-Ending War" and the upcoming release of Halo:Reach. Also, I was quite busy in real-life stressing about SAT's and college-related things that the 11th and 12th grades bring on. I know I was quite active in Tango because I found these old userbars in my photoshop files:

We each had a number 0-9 as our squad emblem and userbar(2-9 not shown, but I have those, too). I don't remember if we based it on either rank/experience or personal preference, but I'm pretty sure sure I was either 0 or 1.

After that I ended up being moved to Foxtrot it would seem, because I found this in my PS files as well (and it definitely looks quite familiar):

I would hazard to guess that this was around the time my activity started faltering a bit. Again, there was lots going on in my real life as well as in FC at the time, so the details are a little hazy. I do know that I made it to the transition to Reach, and my last custom with FC people was on 10/23/10. Chances are my activity probably would've picked up again after a few weeks or months but I didn't have the opportunity to find out because my parents pawned my xbox two days later to pay the bills.

Anyway, I didn't have the funds to buy myself a new Xbox until late August 2012 and spurred by the then upcoming release of Halo 4, I decided to rejoin FC (on 10/14/12, it would seem). Since then, I have risen into the officer ranks yet again (befitting of a Phoenix, I'd say ) and I hope to stay here for the foreseeable future, barring and extenuating real-life circumstances. Playing on battle nights, and even just talking to you guys on XBL is what makes Halo 4 fun, and is what makes gaming great.

See you guys on the battlefield!
    Last edited by KazuhLLL; 01-11-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Re: Why hello there!

Hi

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Blog Posts

GirlHair! xD I'll have to call Dinner.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

welcome back dude, its been like forever since you were active on here

Kaz! Its lilxdevon! Welcome back bro.

Creator of Vanquish
    #BlameFuzzy

[12:58:35 AM] Silky Tits: Fuzz
    [12:58:46 AM] Silky Tits: Have you ever eaten shit?
    [12:59:02 AM] Greg: Well I have listened to your words for so long

Z1NSY/GirlHair/KazuhhhLLLL/You'reALotLikeRaZWithHowM anyNamesYouHave, welcome back, broseph!!!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
    It's been a while, but I'm excited to get back into the wars with you all
    (Even you REDD scum )

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

Youre at FGCU? Im at USF. Come to Tampa and well hit Busch Gardens

Al Capone111 doesn't do what Al Capone111 does for Al Capone111.
    Al Capone111 does what Al Capone111 does because Al Capone111 is Al Capone111.

I'm not an asshole, I'm just not afraid to say how I feel.

Thread Information