Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: FC Real Time Chat

has it ever tried being implemented within the forums because I know outside programs like windows messenger, aim, skype and the like would produce the same effect: however it would require you to sign up for it and cannot really be moderated by anyone other than the host of the chat.

To win it is neither here nor there, to sacrifice is life's greatest affair.....

I am already paying for an IRC server for up to 200 slots for FC, but no one uses it

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

We've had it before, and a lot of people spammed it.

If people were actually going to be mature with it, I'd say let's give it a shot.

Al Capone111 doesn't do what Al Capone111 does for Al Capone111.
    Al Capone111 does what Al Capone111 does because Al Capone111 is Al Capone111.

I'm not an asshole, I'm just not afraid to say how I feel.

I am not sure how it can be implemented but if it is refined so that the chats can be within armies, squads even, that may reduce the spamming due to the members associated with each chat group and penalties that would be imposed by the mods- Leaders

To win it is neither here nor there, to sacrifice is life's greatest affair.....

Quote Originally Posted by ixShakeWeight View Post
    You cant really control FB chat can you?

well, you do get the person's REAL name, so... i mean, most of the people on there are known by name anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    I am already paying for an IRC server for up to 200 slots for FC, but no one uses it

protip: advertise better. i didn't even know that it existed. I still wouldn't know how to even get to it. give links.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

SoonTM.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Thread Information