Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Dinner, Im in the same boat. But I have a car and live near almost everything. I still cant get a job. If you have to get a year then save your money, or atleast alittle bit. You may have to go without xboxlive for a week or two but still. I just get 3 months or a one month, then I can save the rest or spend it on what I want. Like a new controller or a shiney thing that I dont need for my xbox.
    Last edited by HeavyArms; 08-30-2010 at 04:39 PM.
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

I understand that, but Fiery called me out so I had to say something.

Also, I have a car too but I still can't find anything but cornfields and rednecks.
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

Well Im near walmart, mcds, wendys, ECT and still cant get a job. So yea. Didnt know he singled you out, bad Fiery bad. Anyway yea, I just dont give a shit if they raise the price. If it goes over 100$ then I'll just save my money for something else.
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

He called me out cause I said I didn't have a job. Nobody around here is hireing cause there are no jobs here.
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhawk View Post
    I don't know. That's not my point.
    it is your point, you bellyaching that you have to pay more and don't get anything out of it. I am saying I have been paying more than you all this time and get less than you.

its always been that price in canada and we don't get things like nextflix espn and a lot of those extras they talk about.

really you guys have been paying for 11 months and getting 1 month free this whole time, well compared to the rest of the world

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Grave View Post
    it is your point, you bellyaching that you have to pay more and don't get anything out of it. I am saying I have been paying more than you all this time and get less than you.

its always been that price in canada and we don't get things like nextflix espn and a lot of those extras they talk about.

really you guys have been paying for 11 months and getting 1 month free this whole time, well compared to the rest of the world
    It's about time Microsoft upped the price. I was completely expecting it.

While it does suck that it is happening, I'm fine with the change it price. It's not a hassle for me, I can renew now and get it for $40. Sadly, that does not apply to our other North American friends. Which is complete bullshit.

Fiery, you and your friends are getting screwed the fuck over. I suggest writing calm, cool, and collected emails to your friends at Microsoft and getting that renew-for-cheap deal where you are.

I recognize that Microsoft has given gamers a LOT for the subscription price. Just look at PC games and their subscription fees. Often, it is $15 a month for it.

While I don't believe that'll happen to us anytime soon, I fully expect it within the next console generation.

Get used to these changes and you'll be better for it.

Gaming is a business more than ever now, and with Activision and EA starting to charge to play online (ex: playing a used copy of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 costing $10-$15), you will be nickeled and dimed like never before.

This is a changing game economy.

Again, get used to it.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

actually that deal is up here in Canada, its 50$ but thats still 10$ cheaper than normal

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

What can you do? PS3 has no Reach. All you can do is raise money from here till the day before the new prices and get yourself a good deal that will last. I'm going to buy 2 years worth before the prices go up.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Blog Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Grave View Post
    Excuse me, no, that is not my point. In fact, you completely misunderstood what my post was.

I'm not that upset about the price increase. Microsoft puts together an excellent online experience. They are the leader in video gaming right now.

And with the influx of people joining xbox live, they saw a business opportunity and capitalized on it. A very smart decision business wise.

As far as Sony vs. Microsoft are.

Microsoft blows them out of the park.

I dont give a shit about Sony's free online play. It no where matches Xbox Live. Not One Bit. Its prime game is prob. Killzone. Plus whatever third party games they have. (COD ect.)

As far as I know, Xbox Live's subcribers numbers destroy the PS3's.

I'm done.

Enjoy your complaining about high prices. (Even though you prob. would have done it)

PS:

inb4 Loco's rant about how much the Xbox sucks.

Sorry Loco, stats dont lie.

Now I'm done.

RvBR/FC Veteran. 7 years

Thread Information