Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Re: XBL Price Increase.

That's bullshit I got an e-mail about that too wtf! Fucking high Demand!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost ErgoProxy View Post
    False!... Yea does XBL really get things earlier than PSN? I might be slow to the marketplace or something... But I am fine paying for the extra stuff I guess... I mean you can't get those features anywhere else... wait I got the internets and a computer!
    But to get those games at the same time now you need PNS+, which will obviously become a requirement to play online for the next console. Sony never expected PSN to take off like it did and to help off set the cost of it they created PSN+, and they will milk that soon, they just need to get people comfortable with it. it may not necessarily be playing games online too, they could screw you by saying you can only access your PSN friends with it or download DLC with it and stuff like that. And sony is just as greedy as every other company in the world right now

and this was kinda a bump clutch

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Jut19

I really don't care. What the price is getting increased by 5 bucks, who cares. Plus if you look on the dashboard, it seems like XBL always has a special for Gold Memberships like buy 3 months and get 1 month free or something like that. I think right now they have 12 months for $29.99 because of Reach. Its not that bad.

Oh yeah and whoever was talking about if XBL gets stuff before PSN, I know most of you won't care but all of the call of duty maps will be on XBL like a month before PSN until like 2012. I think Microsoft made some deal with Activision.

Quote Originally Posted by Jut19 View Post
    I really don't care. What the price is getting increased by 5 bucks, who cares. Plus if you look on the dashboard, it seems like XBL always has a special for Gold Memberships like buy 3 months and get 1 month free or something like that. I think right now they have 12 months for $29.99 because of Reach. Its not that bad.

Oh yeah and whoever was talking about if XBL gets stuff before PSN, I know most of you won't care but all of the call of duty maps will be on XBL like a month before PSN until like 2012. I think Microsoft made some deal with Activision.
    it takes longer (generally) for PS3 stuff to come out because its harder to develop the same thing for it, thats why almost everything was out on the 360 before the PS3 for a long time, and why some developers wont work on the PS3 (well that and sony usually screws thirdparty developers)

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Jut19

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Grave View Post
    it takes longer (generally) for PS3 stuff to come out because its harder to develop the same thing for it, thats why almost everything was out on the 360 before the PS3 for a long time, and why some developers wont work on the PS3 (well that and sony usually screws thirdparty developers)
    Yeah but Microsoft made a deal with Activision to release any call of duty DLC on the xbox first. They anounced it at E3 this year. If your interested here is a link on it. http://www.gamervision.com/users/00_...with_microsoft

If MS has more money, they'll probably use that money to invest more, so that they can make more money. Maybe they'll invest in extra services in countries outside of the US, or just improve the current services. I'll happily pay a few extra dollars for that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread Information