Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    LocoCrazy
    Oh but it does. Microsfot is full of greed. Sony can see that and gamers can as well.

I said this a million times. If it wernt for FC and the friend I've meet in FC. I'd be a strict PS3 player.

Quote Originally Posted by zZ Dr K Zz View Post
    83 cents more per month people.

Sorry doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me.
    Some of us don't have jobs to pay 60 bucks.
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

.83x12=$9(rounded) which would be another month with today's prices. So we're paying for an extra month we don't get so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vicious View Post
    I think its fucked up. PS3 is free. XBL is not. THAT doesn't make any sense.
    its because the PS3's entire online is based around it being free, its the only way the can compete with XBL. other wise they don't have the experience or developer support for online play.

look at the PS2's online.... how many big games had online on it, games that defined the PS2 like MGS, and GOW none... PS3's online started as just a cheap little thing they threw in for bonus point towards their system, even though when it launched there were no standards for it (Like on Xbox any game that has live must support the friends system and have voice chat in game, which several PS3 exclusive games did not have either and was lucky to have one (talking launch)). if a game is broken or has massive glitches (Like some of the bigger one on MW2) the creators of the game had to fix the problem through update on XBL, on PSN they did not.
    (I don't know if their policies have changed at all) PSN was not expected to become as big as it did (Which it got that way mostly because gamers like to be cheap) and when it did they started supporting it more, but they already said it was free and are stuck with that and know that even if they charged a 1$ a month they would lose a lot of people on the PSN. PSN was initially supposed to be the equivalent of a silver membership on XBL except you could play games online.

now do you understand, PS3 is taking a big loss from its free PSN and the only reason they are accepting it is because its the only thing that allows them to compete with XBL.

and again this really only effects Americans as they have had the cheaper rate than any other country has had (All countries already pay that much as it is (except mexico ))

Dinner and Acid if 10 dollars a year is too expensive, i think you should have higher priorities than playing xbox and maybe should try harder to get a job.... I don't have a job and I can still afford it. (No my mother doesn't pay for it).

go cuts some lawns or shovel some walk ways to make some money, ask neighbors if they have any odd jobs you could do, ask your neighbors if they could get you a job somewhere. instead of bitching about it do something about it.

acid your looking at it like its Hitler killing the Jews (Capone don't say anything) so what you pay a little more you also have to think that everything is more expensive now, games when XBL came out were about 10$ cheaper. So are we paying for extra content that we don't get now?
    food is more expensive, are you paying for more food that you don't get now? no, its just cost of things go up, supply and demand. you either live with it or shut up and die. (I am not saying you should die or trying to be rude here) if you brought a person from the 1950's to our time he would be blown away by the prices of everything that seems cheap to us, "1$ for a bar of chocolate?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ? thats ridiculous!!! maybe 10 cents at most!"

and every other country has been paying this price all along, since 2002. so look at it this way all this time you have been paying for 11 months and getting one free.
    Last edited by Fiery Grave; 08-30-2010 at 03:40 PM.

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts
    On a side-note, I will be having a competition in Reach with the prize as a 12-Month. So you could just win that and not have to worry about buying it.

On a second side-note, I may be doing these each month if I can afford it; of course, the prize will vary.

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Blog Posts
    Ehh, fuck you Microsoft. Dirty greedy bastards.
    I don't care if its 5 more dollars per 3 month (I typically buy three months because I usually get 20$ before 50)

I don't see why I have to pay more when NOTHING is changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhawk View Post
    Ehh, fuck you Microsoft. Dirty greedy bastards.
    I don't care if its 5 more dollars per 3 month (I typically buy three months because I usually get 20$ before 50)

I don't see why I have to pay more when NOTHING is changing.
    why do I have to pay more than you when I am just a 1 hour drive away from the US border?

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Blog Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Grave View Post
    why do I have to pay more than you when I am just a 1 hour drive away from the US border?
    I don't know. That's not my point.

Like I said I agree with Fiery, its not like its that hard to get money. I know its hard to get a job, but there are alot of busy/lasy people who will pay to mow their grass/ snovel snow during the winter... ECT.
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Kinda hard to find jobs Fiery, when it's 50 miles away from everything. There's no jobs near me cause America fucked itself over.
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

Thread Information