Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Accidents

The Beast Within
    The Original Space Cat
    Blog Posts

Re: Accidents

I've only had one infraction, and that's because Tacos decided to T-Bag REDDs and I was punished :/

Anyways that's a pretty good idea.

Now with Low Level Radiation!

Blog Posts

You KNOW that if this gets added and the number gets high, some douche is gonna get an infraction simply to make it go back down to 0, right?
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    You KNOW that if this gets added and the number gets high, some douche is gonna get an infraction simply to make it go back down to 0, right?
    I really hope not to prevent that from happening, if the number got really high, maybe everyone could be awarded a certain amount of vCash? and the next milestone it gets higher, etc.

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

i dont think we need this... we dont need people waving their arms around basically saying "im better then you". Thats just asking for problems and gives trolls (yes, we have them here) a reason to go after people for no reason other then for them to drop their numbers and get them in trouble either through army OR by community wide infraction

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    i dont think we need this... we dont need people waving their arms around basically saying "im better then you". Thats just asking for problems and gives trolls (yes, we have them here) a reason to go after people for no reason other then for them to drop their numbers and get them in trouble either through army OR by community wide infraction
    There definitely are cons to this. But, the idea can be improved upon to find something that would work. I think it's a decent idea, once it's perfected

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

Rokkman is talking about the community as a whole having one counter not every individual, not that I am saying I like the idea or not just letting you know what his suggestion was.
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

FC Janitor
    #RIPHarryTheChin
    #RIPClearSh0t
    Blog Posts

trolls
    What's a "troll"?
    U.S. Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    The Janitor God has no birthday. The Janitor God is forever.

Thats just asking for problems and gives trolls (yes, we have them here) a reason to go after people for no reason other then for them to drop their numbers and get them in trouble either through army OR by community wide infraction

people that would purposely try to sabotage the community?
    we don't need those people. it'll just be a good system to root them out with.

Quote Originally Posted by Coda View Post
    I really hope not to prevent that from happening, if the number got really high, maybe everyone could be awarded a certain amount of vCash? and the next milestone it gets higher, etc.

all of this.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Hell I have infractions for shit that is retarded, for example my random cussing XD and telling people to suck a dick if they don't like what I say. Still find it rather funny that it was considered disrespectful to tell people to suck a dick if they didn't like what I had to say considering it has no disrespectful meaning, just me being a smartass lol. Also have another infraction that is total shit because it NEVER happened and it was proven to never have happened and that GhostHammer assumed I did something based on someone else saying something and I proved them and him wrong lol.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DrkAng3l Reborn View Post
    Hell I have infractions for shit that is retarded, for example my random cussing XD and telling people to suck a dick if they don't like what I say. Still find it rather funny that it was considered disrespectful to tell people to suck a dick if they didn't like what I had to say considering it has no disrespectful meaning, just me being a smartass lol. Also have another infraction that is total shit because it NEVER happened and it was proven to never have happened and that GhostHammer assumed I did something based on someone else saying something and I proved them and him wrong lol.
    If someone got an infraction for something that didn't happen, once it was proved to have not happened, the number could go back to the way it was supposed to. If we decide to do the counter thing, that is.

Thread Information