Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: #BlameMetkil

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Re: #BlameMetkil

I don't think the donate button is any issue. It's at the very bottom of the page and (on my browser, at least) you have to scroll down to even see it.

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Juggs, you know you went REDD because you love me and want to be close to me do not even lie.
    I went REDD because Donkey was the only one who gave a reason as to why I should go REDD

IMO: The image map should be edited in a way that you can click the majority of the spartan to choose which to register to.
    That is where I first clicked thinking it would.
    You want me to put a microphone in?
    No. Fuck you.
    Story behind me and not using microphones on XBL.
    • Original Xbox: The clip kept breaking when I am not rough. And wires.
    • Xbox 360: Fucking wires fuck up. Screw it. I am not using/buying another one.

I got so confused when I got to the homepage. I was like dafuq happened? I like it though! Keep up the awesome work boys!
    "No More Miss Nice Bear Time To Bring Out My Claws"

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Zen Mute View Post
    IMO: The image map should be edited in a way that you can click the majority of the spartan to choose which to register to.
    That is where I first clicked thinking it would.
    This.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Director of Project Ascension
    When the Storm Ends
    Memory is the Key
    Moves Like Jagger
    Blog Posts

Yeah, I'm sorry to be be speaking of ways to improve it, but the Blue Spartan needs to be also shaved of a little light around his fingers, and a lot done around his face, the light makes it look maybe a bit photoshopped in. I would also suggest increasing the width of the watermarkings on the right side, as they are so small right now they look a bit pixelated.

I don't really have a problem with the donation button being on the homescreen, frankly when I first saw this place and saw the donation option, I thought it added a bit more of a "This is a legitimate site" tone provided to it. I never felt offended that you were asking for money, because it's very clear when you walk in that you aren't expected to donate, but get praised if you do.

Now Metkil, sorry bud, I hope you don't think I am ripping into your work for the lolz of it. *offers Metkil a cookie and a hug* Sorry bro.
    Project Ascension

Where damnation seems inevitable, I will still raise my hands in hope of redemption.
    morte ai nostri nemici la tua guerra è persa non puoi distruggere
    Ortus verum est iam lost nobis. Exuro per lies illae universitas quod reperio vestri verum
    "Addio amico mio"

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

mede made it lol

Have fun doing the coords for the image map. It is an awesome idea, but there should be some clairification for it as in a title saying Choose your side

Yeah I do everything here for free on top of what I already have to do as a job. Anybody thinks they can do a better job, go ahead, I asked for somebody a while ago and nobody stepped up. I appreciate the suggestions and notes though, I can't spot everything myself, so if I get a chance I'll fix some of them.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post
    Yeah I do everything here for free on top of what I already have to do as a job. Anybody thinks they can do a better job, go ahead, I asked for somebody a while ago and nobody stepped up. I appreciate the suggestions and notes though, I can't spot everything myself, so if I get a chance I'll fix some of them.
    There ARE some stuff that could be fixed, like people said. But you did an amazing job. I love it

Thread Information