Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Official FC Battle Feedback Thread

This thread is for any feedback soldiers may have about loadouts, maps or anything else that they may have a concern about on battle days. Post here, and try not to duplicate what others are saying. BE RESPECTFUL and your voices will be heard

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Re: Official FC Battle Feedback Thread

Redd Should recruit more cause I heard complaints that red was using same players
    some fought same squad two or three times?
    GG though will get you guys next time
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

Mostly some level editing that needs to be done (spawns, weapon/AA placement, and those damn man-cannons on SB)

Al Capone111 doesn't do what Al Capone111 does for Al Capone111.
    Al Capone111 does what Al Capone111 does because Al Capone111 is Al Capone111.

I'm not an asshole, I'm just not afraid to say how I feel.

Cpt. Nick just listed one of my thoughts. No offense to Redd or anything, but when we joined last war the same thing happened to Blue. I would suggest to Redd maybe trying to recruit a clan in as how FoR was. There are plenty of them on Bungie.net and just need to reach out to them.

As for starting loadouts. My opinion is the starting weapons need to be standardized meaning there shouldn't be two AR/Magnum and one DMR/AR classes. You do have to choose between mobility and firepower but most end up simply going for the DMR/AR. Why? Because you have an effective mid to long range weapon. Face the truth, you can simply eliminate enemies and still get to where you're going without the mobility issue. I'll use two matches from last night as example.

The first will be FoR vs Zulu (GG guys). We made good run for the weapons and got them using the Sprint and Evade Classes. However once we were back at base we realized that most of Zulu had DMRs. Each base has a limited number so my current hypothesis is they spawned with the Hologram Class (which I'll use video and then post my result). Because they had DMRs and the majority of FoR had power weapon and a Magnum, etc we were spawn camped. It wasn't until Zulu made their detonation of the bomb was FoR able to come back. The majority of them seemed to be in our base and had trouble making their way back. This coupled with a rocket that killed EVERYBODY except me.... ensured victory. But what if Zulu had not swarmed our base entirely and sat back? They had the firepower to do so.

Next was my FoR Squad against Andiminion and his squad (GG as well). So on Sword Base there was plenty of good old CQC and whatnot. However near the end, Red secured the hill which made it impossible for us to get it back. Now currently I'm of the opinion they had top control (which most Red spawns allow) and DMRs with other weapons. It may just be the fact assymetrical maps never work out for one team and simply we were set in a horrible spot.

The tl;dr version. There needs to be the same starting weapons for ALL classes. It defeats the point of having AR/Magnum with mobility plus while being camped by someone with DMR/Hologram and will kill you beofre you get the chance to move. In addition this may slow gameplay down on more open maps because no one will choose the AR/Magnum Sprint class out of the fact moving faster doesen't kill faster. The fact remains just because you add a few more DMRs on the map doesen't it solved the spawn camping problem.
    Leader of Fallen of Ragnarok Evolutions

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

If Blue want's me too I'll bring OcR into the wars. But then there will be more complaining.

et ducit mundum per luce

LocoCrazy

Yehsus we all know you wont do that.
    The loadout need to be fixed;
    Why have evade spawn with 1 nade and sprint spawn with 2? that makes no sense.
    DMR + Decoy is not the best choice either.

S-word base is...confusing. I'm fine with the lift that takes you to the high vent (attic) but aside from that the other ones take away any challenge the map offers.

Seven

They nade thing should be fixed but other than that it is fine. Since evade and sprint are better AAs then hologram and the DMR is better than the magnum.

Keep up the suggestions everyone. good points all around so far.

there should be two DMR classes...maybe with sprint or evade as AA

Quote Originally Posted by AftershocK View Post
    there should be two DMR classes...maybe with sprint or evade as AA
    I like this

Thread Information