Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Official FC Battle Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by diesel93 View Post
    Cpt. Nick just listed one of my thoughts. No offense to Redd or anything, but when we joined last war the same thing happened to Blue. I would suggest to Redd maybe trying to recruit a clan in as how FoR was. There are plenty of them on Bungie.net and just need to reach out to them.

The tl;dr version. There needs to be the same starting weapons for ALL classes. It defeats the point of having AR/Magnum with mobility plus while being camped by someone with DMR/Hologram and will kill you beofre you get the chance to move. In addition this may slow gameplay down on more open maps because no one will choose the AR/Magnum Sprint class out of the fact moving faster doesen't kill faster. The fact remains just because you add a few more DMRs on the map doesn't it solved the spawn camping problem.
    I agree with diesel93 and Nick on Red needing to recruit more players. I suggest that you guys make one post at least every week on bungie.net or at least send messages on xbox live whenever you play halo:reach. There are also some of Blue who weren't even able to participate on the battle last night, we have to do something about that. I know that there are exhibition matches but I don't think that's even enough with the fact that it doesn't affect the war or the battle night in anyway. Point is why even have exhibition matches when its a lost cause, we can just schedule our own private battle with them that does not do anything at all.

Also I don't like that there is a dmr on the loadout and one grenade on the loadout with evade. I think it would be a lot better of there was just an ar and pistol on all classes and just place dmr's around the map and just pick it up ourselves (even though i love dmr). I Its just not fair that some of us forcibly pick the first loadout simply because that is the only one that has two grenades, then get picked off from far without the capability with defending ourselves with a br. The evade loadout with one grenade just seems unnecessary.
    Last edited by XIX CRAZED XIX; 01-10-2011 at 07:13 PM.

We need more people here in REDD. Ima go raid Bnet for members.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is what everyone should do. Im glad to see someone step up.

I agree with Aftershock on having another DMR/AR class having Sprint or Evade.
    Leader of Fallen of Ragnarok Evolutions

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iiClutch2MuchxX View Post
    I agree with diesel93 and Nick on Red needing to recruit more players. I suggest that you guys make one post at least every week on bungie.net or at least send messages on xbox live whenever you play halo:reach. There are also some of Blue who weren't even able to participate on the battle last night, we have to do something about that. I know that there are exhibition matches but I don't think that's even enough with the fact that it doesn't affect the war or the battle night in anyway. Point is why even have exhibition matches when its a lost cause, we can just schedule our own private battle with them that does not do anything at all.

Also I don't like that there is a dmr on the loadout and one grenade on the loadout with evade. I think it would be a lot better of there was just an ar and pistol on all classes and just place dmr's around the map and just pick it up ourselves (even though i love dmr). I Its just not fair that some of us forcibly pick the first loadout simply because that is the only one that has two grenades, then get picked off from far without the capability with defending ourselves with a br. The evade loadout with one grenade just seems unnecessary.
    you can recruit on bungie????
    I have justed recruited on xbox live only.
    thanks for the new source anyways
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Quote Originally Posted by iiClutch2MuchxX View Post
    That is what everyone should do. Im glad to see someone step up.
    To be honest, I might get 1 or 2 people. I've tried recruiting from Bnet, and it's hard. I'll start spamming the classifieds though and try my luck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seven

I run b.net, if I send 4 messages 4 people will join wut.

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

I tried Bungie
    Xbox live is the only good way to go
    and this is what I wrote

fcwars.net
    We are a war simulation community that fights for control over halo reach maps every sunday at 7:00 pm EST against ourselves (Red vs. Blue armies).Choose Your side or favorite color(thats what I did .We have our own Rank Structure, Set of rules(there meant for people not to be harmed on or off the website),Units, and most of all we just want to have fun.If you need any help just contact me on Xbox Live and I'll be happy to help. Here is my gamertag: XxCptNICK94xX

Blue Major XxCptNICK94xX
    Commanding Officer of the 13th Airborne
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Seven

Almost nobody on b.net will even read you message sadly because of the amount of group invite spam. Then any other chance is destroyed since you didn't hyperlink and they are all lazy.

The only reason I can get people from there is because I met most of my XBL friends from there and they will actually read my message.

1. Recruitment has always been a problem. Always.
    2. I thought the maps were tested?
    3. The Loadouts suck. Should be:
    -AR+Magnum+Sprint+2G
    -AR+Magnum+Evade+2G
    -BR+Magnum+Sprint+2G
    -BR+Magnum+Evade+2G
    -Sniper+Rockets+Jetpack+4G +4PG :P

4. Pavilion is not a good map at all. No flow to, horrible cover and you get stuck almost everywhere. Its a real hard map to play support player on. wich really should not be the case on any map.
    Last edited by MedeDust; 01-10-2011 at 08:38 PM.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Thread Information