Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Official FC Battle Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post
    -BR
    Not sure if that was meant as a joke or not...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Recruitment has always been a problem. Always.
    2. I thought the maps were tested?
    3. The Loadouts suck. Should be:
    -AR+Magnum+Sprint+2G
    -AR+Magnum+Evade+2G
    -BR+Magnum+Sprint+2G
    -BR+Magnum+Evade+2G
    -Sniper+Rockets+Jetpack+4G +4PG :P

4. Pavilion is not a good map at all. No flow to, horrible cover and you get stuck almost everywhere. Its a real hard map to play support player on. wich really should not be the case on any map.
    I'd suggest DMR/AR for Sprint and Evade, DMR/Magnum for Hologram or something like that.
    Leader of Fallen of Ragnarok Evolutions

4. Pavilion is not a good map at all. No flow to, horrible cover and you get stuck almost everywhere. Its a real hard map to play support player on. wich really should not be the case on any map.
    you stole my words
    but I still think we abused the map pretty well lol
    Last edited by Withered; 01-10-2011 at 10:40 PM.

Killed the forums x3 and counting lol

agreed. i just hope the other custom maps arent as bad as pavilion was

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

Do WE actually have a Bungie.net page? Someone should get on that.

Al Capone111 doesn't do what Al Capone111 does for Al Capone111.
    Al Capone111 does what Al Capone111 does because Al Capone111 is Al Capone111.

I'm not an asshole, I'm just not afraid to say how I feel.

I am quite disappointed on AA placement on maps.
    And the edit's done to default maps.

Sowrdbase - WTF? The map was a CF to begin with and now it is a bigger CF. Adding all the lifts? There is no point for a jetpack anymore.
    Also, placing DS on a map like that, wow, it makes no sense. DS on swordbase is worse than AL.
    I kept running into the situation where I would range someone to one shot and then, DS. How do you counter a bubble that lasts longer then AL and recharges health? Especially at range. Seems like DS is to much of a crutch power up.

Pavilion - ... Who the hell play tested this? Dynamic feeling spawns for objective? Why do I want to spawn at the other base when the bomb is being armed at my base?

I honestly think we should just go back to default Reach. Maybe DMR/AR reach. This CF is just.... horrid feeling.

---------------------------------------------------

Also, th fact of not having AL as a starting AA. It was place on the maps. Treated like an OS. I did not once see anyone use AL how people complained about it. Heck, I didn't even see anyone use it at all. I mainly saw DS.

Speaking of DS... I was having some thoughs on why we placed it.
    DS is mainly a spawning AA in 3rd wave invasion and objective games (sans Hill). Why do we need DS in slayer?
    Also, with hill, DS will be used horribly. Grab, use it next to hill, sit in DS/hill and gain an unfair time advantage.
    Last edited by Ex Zen Mute; 01-10-2011 at 10:56 PM.
    You want me to put a microphone in?
    No. Fuck you.
    Story behind me and not using microphones on XBL.
    • Original Xbox: The clip kept breaking when I am not rough. And wires.
    • Xbox 360: Fucking wires fuck up. Screw it. I am not using/buying another one.

I don't get the point of people anting sprint with their DMR's spawn (well i get it I just feel they shouldn't be asking) you spawn with hologram because its an AA that doesn't mesh well with the DMR's style so when picking the DMR your sacrificing the better AA's for a better weapon...

or maybe you think it would be better to just take DMR spawn out completely.... because we are not catering these matches to a few individuals preference in load outs

I also want to ask if our forge division understands how re spawn areas work? and to please get rid of pavilion

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

These wars are about fun, DMR + HG is not fun its disapointing and annoying.

Yes when i put BR it was a joke because i like the BR allot better.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Seven

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Grave View Post
    I don't get the point of people anting sprint with their DMR's spawn (well i get it I just feel they shouldn't be asking) you spawn with hologram because its an AA that doesn't mesh well with the DMR's style so when picking the DMR your sacrificing the better AA's for a better weapon...
    Tbh I actually agree with Fiery Grave for once. The HQ did a good job of balancing out the Loadouts where you have the choice of a good weapon or AA. Sure I would rather have a loadout that is sprint/DMR but it works out well this way.

These wars were about fun, a long time ago.
    Fixed.
    Ps:I miss you Joel. ):
    Same feelings about Pav. as Ash. Who truely crafted this work? Because it seems like whoever did didn't even see what would happen with spawns. Try every way you can of to see how spawns will work. Different bases, etc. Also, if not already, test it with the amount of players it's supposed to be set on.

SB is also a fail. Not as much as Pav., but still. Those extra man-cannons are not needed and why are jetpacks even in there? And are shotgun and sword spawns in radically different places? >.>

Get shit together.

Also, wtf with your bomb varient? I really don't like the whole, "Cool story bro, I'm going to blow up at 29 and dumb kids like Dinner can't really add 29 and 29 together during a game".
    Last edited by Mi Boys Dinner; 01-11-2011 at 02:41 AM. Reason: FC Reach, Y U NO LIKE FC Halo 3?!?!?!?!?!
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

Thread Information